Lt. Commander
# 1 Favorite Star Trek
02-07-2010, 01:22 AM
Well to start off I'm a Voyager fan!

I had a crush on Seven of Nine and her ample assets...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I think this post already happened once... hmmm (Time Paradox) oh well

Personally I like DS9 the best (See also the Dax's)

One of the Best Episodes ever... In the Pale Moonlight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 01:58 AM
TNG, and my fav episode is "Measure of a Man." Even thought the major flaw was Data joined Starfleet of his own free will and therefore never truely was property, it was a good episode nonetheless.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 03:27 AM
DS9 and TNG trade off for my top spot depending on what I'm feeling that day. Couldn't give it outright to either without feeling guilty about not giving it to the other one, if that makes sense.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2010, 04:01 AM
Star Trek V was my all time favourite movie. Kirk vs God...How awesome is that :-)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavetrooper View Post
Well to start off I'm a Voyager fan!

I had a crush on Seven of Nine and her ample assets...
I had a crush on Captain Janeway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husard
Star Trek V was my all time favourite movie. Kirk vs God...How awesome is that :-)
It figures the story was by William Shatner!

--

I suppose my favorite was TNG.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmann26 View Post
TNG, and my fav episode is "Measure of a Man." Even thought the major flaw was Data joined Starfleet of his own free will and therefore never truely was property, it was a good episode nonetheless.
Seconded, great episode of a great series.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2010, 04:50 AM
I might get flamed for this.... but i actually enjoyed Enterprise alot, sure some of the story arcs tottaly sucked, Final episode really ****ed me off as well but hey i enjoyed the series overall and I thought Archer made a good captain

far as movies... always thought First Contact was the best.... serousely WOW! I mean people dont really exspect alot from trek movies but that put every movie released in that year and about 4 years afterwards in its place
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2010, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STARSBarry View Post
I might get flamed for this.... but i actually enjoyed Enterprise alot, sure some of the story arcs tottaly sucked, Final episode really ****ed me off as well but hey i enjoyed the series overall and I thought Archer made a good captain
Why would you get flamed? You're allowed to like Enterprise. It was good. And rather than focus on the bits that sucked, why not talk about those moments/episodes that didn't suck i.e. most of it
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Ive been watching enterprise for the first time through recently.

I was put off when it first came on due to the title theme/first episode.

But now Ive actually watching it (most of the way through series 3 currently) Im finding its not bad at all, some good plots, characters are good/funny at times, its all great

my favorite trek...has to be the original series though, so cheesy, so funny and the music was classic DUN DUN DUN