Lt. Commander
The 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron is part of Task Force 80 - Black Ops. We are the opposition force squadron of The "Lucky 7th" Fleet (One of the most active and organized UFP fleets).

All members of the 7th I.T.S. will also be welcome to join our Federation fleet, as the opposite is true. However, if you only wish to play on the Klingon side of the house, that is fine as well.

What does the 7th I.T.S. Offer:

* Mature, active fleet.

* Access to webpage, forums and vent

* All aspects of game (Klingon, Federation, Fleet Actions, Crafting (Fed side only, for now).

* Military members (active or retired) Most Welcome!

If interested, visit www.fleet7.com, fill out application and specify Task Force 80 Black Ops.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2010, 08:18 PM
All positions are now open with 7th ITS / 7th Fleet.....We are shooting for 100 active players! We have nearly 60 now.....be a part of our big recruitment push!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 09:08 PM
Considering this thread has remained on the first page, for 3 days, without a bump...I'd say Klingons are not visiting much!

The 7th I.T.S. will give you a reason.......We are gearing up for a major onslaught when the new patch is released.....Join us and be apart of the history will shall make! It will be a good day to die, and a better one for our enemies to die.

[the 7th ITS is the Klingon Squadron of The "Lucky 7th" Fleet]

Join one fleet, join both...you are welcome to choose your own path.