Lt. Commander
# 11
03-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan-Jenkins
Right, it was my understanding that the officer skirts were...pre-order bonuses or bonuses in general. Today a member in the fleet I'm part of turns around and says they are a uniform option for females...yet I see a lack of the skirt option when I went to the tailor. So my question is...where are the skirts and how can I get them?
If you have the option of dressing your character in Star Trek - The Original Series (and Mirror Universe iirc) uniforms then you have access to skirts. If you do not, then you are SOL (not the starbase).

TOS uniforms are aquired from buying the Digital Deluxe Edition of the game or through the Beckett MMO magazine code.

Mirror Universe uniforms were acquired from buying a lifetime subscription to Champions Online.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Well as I said the person in my fleet, who I don't believe did the digital download version but may have gotten the TOS uniform from the magazine just said as far as they knew it was a normal outfit thing. Which IMO it should be a typical outfit...also where does it say about them being made available in April?
Not everyone is going to get them.

the Mini-skiirts are part of the Digital Deluxe Edition (Download only.. not available in a normal store.. can only be bought online)

1 certain magazine is also offering the TOS Uniforms as well.

the DDE currently is $40 (on sale) and has always been only $10 more than the regular edition..

the Magazine is $6.

the DDE also has the playable race Joined Trill, Auto Defense Turret, NX Hull Registry, and 2 exclusive emotes (Khan and Bloodwine)

so you get a lot more out of the DDE for the $4 difference when compared to the Regular Edition + magazine purchase...

However if the TOS Uniforms are all you are intrested in for the Mini-Skirt, then see if you can find the Magazine.

Mini-Skirts will not be available as a game addition.. they are part of the TOS Uniforms, which may become a C-Store purchase in the future.. but absolutely no word on if or when that will happen.

Current'y the only way to get Mini-Skirts is with a DDE Retail Code or the Magazine Uniform code.

Your friend mis-informed you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-21-2010, 09:18 PM
Yes and I would get the magazine if it was possible over here in the UK but it isn't as far as I know. And I certainly ain't paying 39.95 for the DDE despite the awesome bonus items.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Yes and I would get the magazine if it was possible over here in the UK but it isn't as far as I know. And I certainly ain't paying 39.95 for the DDE despite the awesome bonus items.
Check your ingame mail
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
What magizines ofer the TOS uniforms? I want those uniforms!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-21-2010, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
What magizines ofer the TOS uniforms? I want those uniforms!
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...68#post2396668
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Can someone direct me to where I can possibly buy the magazine and have it delivered over here in the UK?