Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 111
06-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RStoney View Post
he he he -- You can't get to Fed Space ???

Good thing Klingons have brave warriors like K'Rock
Indeed! And that barrel of wine is still waiting for YOU!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 112
06-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Just remember to heat it up. Bloodwine should be served warm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 113
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyHeretic View Post
Just remember to heat it up. Bloodwine should be served warm.
Offcourse ! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Some gagh with that? there are quite a number of variaties!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 114
06-25-2010, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
Offcourse ! Ha-ha-ha-ha! Some gagh with that? there are quite a number of variaties!
As long as I can put Ketchup on my Gagh I will be happy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 115
06-25-2010, 03:50 AM
ya know i'd join you guys but i'm not too sure about how active I can be... trucking takes a toll on my gaming... :/ however feel free to drop a line my way if i'm on and you need somebody to come beat the tar outta feddies... its like... my specialty
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 116
06-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Rumble - we are a causal guild, with no hard 'time requirements' Only basic requirement is pretty easily met, and that is activity at least once a month. Which -- if you are playing STO, usually isn't a problem. If you know you will be gone longer, we even have a thread to post in, so we know you will be gone in a bit.

Look foward to seeing your application!

K'Rock
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 117
06-25-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
ya know i'd join you guys but i'm not too sure about how active I can be... trucking takes a toll on my gaming... :/ however feel free to drop a line my way if i'm on and you need somebody to come beat the tar outta feddies... its like... my specialty
No need to be active, we dont mind if you dont play a bunch of hours a week, as a former trucker myself I understand your schedule and how much of a pain it is to get decent net access when on the road
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 118
06-26-2010, 07:50 AM
On the road again~On the road again! we be happy to have you Rumble!! Sometimes we are so dam casual we fall asleep on our keyboards.. Oops no thats just me hehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 119
06-26-2010, 01:24 PM
So err.. wazzaaaaaa
USA 1-1 Ghana in sudden death, 90 mins have passed, xtra 30 mins .. USA USA USA! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 120
06-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
So err.. wazzaaaaaa
USA 1-1 Ghana in sudden death, 90 mins have passed, xtra 30 mins .. USA USA USA! :p
rooting for USA.. bloody hell 2-1 in the extended time for ghana.. oi
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.