And there...we sum up the Klingon mentality in one scene.
hehe here is some other stuff :
The Brigadier General enters the doctor's office. He addresses the doctor.
"You've got to help me! I'm troubled by silent gas emissions.
All the time, these silent gas emissions!
Yesterday at the Council of Elders, I had five silent gas emissions.
Today, in the Great Hall, I had nine silent gas emissions.
And now, in your office, I've had three silent gas emissions.
How can you cure these silent gas emissions?
What will you do?"
The doctor replied, "Well, first I'm going to check your hearing!"
Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon Programmer:
1. A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!
2. By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare to die!
3. You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
4. Our competitors are without honor!
5. Specifications are for the weak and timid!
6. This machine is GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!
7. Perhaps it IS a good day to die! I say we ship it!
8. Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
9. My program has just dumped Stova Core!
10. Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!