Lt. Commander
# 421
03-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
I almost went with so many others from that story but kept coming back to the laughing Sci guy. He wasn't as obvious as the swashbuckling Sulu and fit what I had premeditated in restarting my episodic story telling... which has been lacking lately due to work... but have some down time so let's see if I can get our thread banned again... merely a rumor, Don't Panic! SOOOOooo close to picking O'Reilly as my avatar. In fact I started by searching for him when I was reminded of the laughing crewman.

"Oh take me hoommme again Kathleeen.."

I'm even thinking about using the Pirate radio as our Story thread.... hmmmmmm
Well it would be interesting, but i think your storytelling is great right here
Oh and how disturbing it must be to be in deep space and have to listen and evade swordfighting sulus and O'reilly radio xD
Lt. Commander
# 422
03-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
Well it would be interesting, but i think your storytelling is great right here
Oh and how disturbing it must be to be in deep space and have to listen and evade swordfighting sulus and O'reilly radio xD
Yeah man, imagine being in real space and on some kind of space ship. Being stuck with Sulu would creep me out decease or no decease :p
Lt. Commander
# 423
03-28-2011, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
Yeah man, imagine being in real space and on some kind of space ship. Being stuck with Sulu would creep me out decease or no decease :p
As a klingon one would gladly battle anyone in any enviroment!
Lt. Commander
# 424
03-29-2011, 11:55 AM
Come.. come and join the glorious battles we still have to confront and embrace!
Lt. Commander
# 425 Something about Tuesday
03-29-2011, 09:30 PM
It was about honor.
Kyrlea Rantang, better known as Captain Red Skirt knew she had a debt to repay Gardian's excellant Scientist.
The tough, independent and highest ranking known Red Skirt, had teamed up before and usually it was with an engineer type in a big Afted cruiser.

Imagine her suprise to survive all the way to the Gates of Grethor with a Scientist in a Bird of Prey!

She has singlehandedly shot down multiple patrols and attackers backed by battle ships. Her Raptor and crew have faced many challenges alone for the good of the empire.

Then she realized to run with a fleet mate was even more glorious and uplifting to one's honor and Duty.

Help your Fleet, they help you.

That's why we're Unrepentant.

Made Captain 5 tonight.
Thanks Gardian!
Lt. Commander
# 426
04-15-2011, 01:29 PM
our klingon hearts still throbbing?
Lt. Commander
# 427
04-17-2011, 10:18 AM
With fire and steel did the gods forge the Klingon heart. So fiercely did it beat, so loud was the sound, that the gods cried out, 'On this day we have brought forth the strongest heart in all the heavens. None can stand before it without trembling at its strength.' But then the Klingon heart weakened, its steady rhythm faltered and the gods said, 'Why do you weaken so? We have made you the strongest in all of creation.'

And the heart said... 'I am alone.'

And the gods knew that they had erred. So they went back to their forge and brought forth another heart.

But the second heart beat stronger than the first, and the first was jealous of its power. Fortunately, the second heart was tempered by wisdom.

'If we join together, no force can stop us.'

And when the two hearts began to beat together, they filled the heavens with a terrible sound. For the first time, the gods knew fear. They tried to flee, but it was too late. The Klingon hearts destroyed the gods who created them and turned the heavens to ashes. To this very day, no one can oppose the beating of two Klingon hearts.

Our hearts beat louid and strong.

Who would join them?
Lt. Commander
# 428 The new Brigadier General
04-26-2011, 11:19 AM
General Red Skirt walked onto the Qin Raptor's bridge as if she'd been there a hundred times. In many ways she has as the utiitarian and function following form design of the raptor class left little room for distractions. She had commanded several ships to finally arrive at the bridge of this formidable spearhead of the Empire.

"Alright Cezmo, You know the weapons layout start swapping these out for our equipment. House Unrepentant will be sending some weapons and equipment over as well."

The Tactical crew went into a frenzied but focused motion.

"Undoll and Twialik, coordinate on the Consoles and devices, batteries for now. We'll obtain more scorpian fighters soon. Talash sort the engine, shields and deflector out."

"Crew of the IKS Qin Raptor Sexytime! We depart when the sun first shines on the Great Hall tommorow!"

A new crew chief looked at her in suprise as Kabor shook his head in amusement working furiously at the shield controls.

"What is it Chief?" as the new General stared him down, scratchig the head of her large feline.
"Cat got your tongue? Any delays will be reported to me immediatly, so I can help sort out the hold up and help motivate successss!"

"Aye Captain" as he went back to helping Kabor with the Engine upgrades.

The Captain sauntered to her ready room, to review a couple missions. "Let's see what this can do." She also plotted a course to the expanse for a shake down.
Lt. Commander
# 429 House Unrepentant
05-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Kyrlea made Major General so fast even her head had spinning sensastions.

How's your KDF doing? We frakken rock Stf's and our bank is over flowing!
If you really are Klinky enough.. prove it!
Check the link and join or be something other.:p
Lt. Commander
# 430
05-24-2011, 09:29 AM
Ahhh, Tuesday is here. Where all the Fed players put away the funny phasers and pick up a disruptor, an ale, and a bad attitude.

Rank a Klingon night is here, hooray!