Lt. Commander
# 431
05-29-2011, 01:30 PM
Klingons do not simply earn rank, they conquer it, and take it for their own, sharing honour, glory and battle with those worthy of it.
Lt. Commander
# 432
06-03-2011, 03:19 PM
My wittyness and originality part of brain has been drowned in beer with Tingle last night on a boatride... oops well atleast i tried to reply with wit.

edit: doh! i meant drowned in bloodwine on qo'nos!
Lt. Commander
# 433
06-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTarg
Three things you should know about the House of "Unrepentant" Fleet in Star Trek Online:

1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.

2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.

3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.

Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.

But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in ****, Champions, DDO, Global Agenda, and now STO. We also play online games such as L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, and COD:MW2, and we're planning for the Upcoming release of The Old Republic. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.

Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:

1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
2. You need to click this here. http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/for...hp?f=13&t=2271

That's it! Looking forward to flying the deadly Klingon skies with you soon, Captain.

*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.

*** We also have 58 Rear Admirals in the Federation, and 2 in Klingon, with more getting there Admiral every day
The post is a little outdated, we do have a little more then a few "lt. Generals" now:p
And we basically as a community keep stuff "updated". Still lots of new things to keep up with, and we do well because we keep our cells regenerating as it were, always getting new stuff and people to play with.

And we still like bringing those six packs! (wichever the females respond better 2 )
Lt. Commander
# 434
06-09-2011, 10:19 AM
Females? Where?! Oops am I talking to my self again?
Lt. Commander
# 435
06-28-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grraver
Females? Where?! Oops am I talking to my self again?
Apparently you were. And you seem to be the only schizofrenic member of the KDF that goes without treatment. Err I mean me, or err the number 253,097 me. By treatment is offcourse meant: a quick death by another KDF warrior. Or the possible genetic treatments. Or death.

Im not making it very appealing to join the U now am I :p Who dares to mix in this (quite insane) dribble?
Lt. Commander
# 436
06-29-2011, 05:15 AM
Making another ettempt here to attract more new warriors.
Once we like you and you like us, you will enter a community and not just a game.
There are many other things a new warrior can explore, some like to do STF's, but things are never mandatory.
When you visit our forum (at 1st visitors section) you can get an idea of who and what we are.

Klingon STF's are certainly interesting, and they usually happen in weekends, we even have the idea of making a little new fleet especially for STF's. Nothing serious, but could be fun for the raw veterans :p

We have other "projects" running, the ones we call "RedSkirts" wich are especially fun in PVP. Want to know more? Check us out! We know you want to!
Great fun, have a drink, take yer pants off.. arrr
Lt. Commander
# 437
07-01-2011, 01:27 PM
It is highly likely there will be some cool stuff goin on this weekend, maybe some raids or just plain pvp kickass stuff.
Take the pants off, take it off and crack open that drink! Relax, just relax, take a seat!
Lt. Commander
Sorry Grraver, been so busy, whenever I find time away from work or school. building my Red Skirt up to Lt General I haven't made time to talk to all of your personalities.

Missed the timing to do some Klinky STFs but here there were some good U groups out there. Did start palying with my new Kar Fi (sp?) Carrier. Its interesting! Like that Vorcha retrofit cruiser though. We do need a Cruiser flagship.
Lt. Commander
# 439
07-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
Sorry Grraver, been so busy, whenever I find time away from work or school. building my Red Skirt up to Lt General I haven't made time to talk to all of your personalities.

Missed the timing to do some Klinky STFs but here there were some good U groups out there. Did start palying with my new Kar Fi (sp?) Carrier. Its interesting! Like that Vorcha retrofit cruiser though. We do need a Cruiser flagship.
My personalities have a few days off, they were crouding each other anyways. They will be back though

Not sure bout the spelling of Kar Fi, but I think you got it lol
I like that vorcha retro aswell, and i use the ship skin for it, so that thing looks hot hehe
Lt. Commander
# 440
07-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Happy to see you all again! Especially you Grav!