Lt. Commander
# 1 Noob question
03-19-2010, 10:11 AM
I'm a noob and if my friend is on how can I do pvp with him? If he is already teamed with me will he automatically be put in the same instance or what. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-19-2010, 10:15 AM
when you queue for pvp, if you are in a group you will get two buttons: one to queue solo, and another to queue as a group. if you queue as a group then you will (usually) end up in the same instance. sometimes you will end up in different instances, but this doesn't happen all that often.

-ken
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks, that clears things up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowreap
when you queue for pvp, if you are in a group you will get two buttons: one to queue solo, and another to queue as a group. if you queue as a group then you will (usually) end up in the same instance. sometimes you will end up in different instances, but this doesn't happen all that often.

-ken
I was wondering about that...is this a bug that is still out there?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-19-2010, 11:09 AM
I've only seen it once that I can recall, but it was yesterday or the day before so I guess it's still out there, although fairly rare. it might have been fixed in the 45-day update now being tested on tribble, but I took a quick look at the tribble release notes and didn't see anything about it.

-ken