Lt. Commander
# 21
03-29-2010, 11:07 PM
in regards to gear... even crafted items are better than Klingon PvP awards, at least in T2. I've gotten slaughtered by Feds and done the slaughtering. it's heavily dependent on teamwork.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axwyn
Okay your doing some missions the the pvp klingns appear. And either you start to get them almost distroyed and they out run you . Or your like +10 above them with good equpied ship and still cant blow them up. Three times today two of us couldnt blow up one lousy klingon who we both outranked
"two" powerful?

And if you were seriously +10 to the klingon and outnumbered him 2 to 1 and you couldn't defeat him then I think the problem is not with the game...
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-30-2010, 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowreap
klingons *are* OP in T1. they start at level 6 with gear that most feds won't see until 10 or 11 (i.e. just a few battles away from T2). if you are comparing the sides on the basis of T1 experience, then of course it's easy to conclude that klingons are OP. but once you hit level 14 or so, it gets more even. in T3 and T4 it's *very* even.

-ken
Feds cannot PvP until level 6 so what is your point? Their gear is standard for level 6 and they had to start as a fed? I do not understand your grip here it makes absolutly no sence and there is no basis for it.