Lt. Commander
# 1 Open PVP and fix teams PVP
03-20-2010, 03:22 AM
I just want to say I wish there would be open pvp. Whenever I fly with my Bop through Fed Space I wished they could intercept me or I could sneak attack one of them. I mean after all we R at war right ? They could make it a 1on1 small map or whatever then.

I also wished I could do pvp with 2-3 teams with ranking ect. like arena in Wow. That would be so much more fun than these random maps.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 11:44 AM
I Agree. But I would like to see more 1 on 1 matches. Maybe something like 16 players enter a match. they are randomly matched.winner moves on . 8 then 4 then 2. WINNER! Like a 16 man bracket. And the matches are timed ( 1 min.) Winner wins reward. I would also like it if we had to wager badges. That way u win something and lose somthing. By the way, the whole brackets, done in around 5 min.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 11:51 AM
The option is available within a salvage and hold map where you have a large open area to fight in and if noone takes a control point then it can be a FFA map for pvp, however the current setup for it to be that cool is hard to happen with the nature of 78-10 people.
Maybe a private map with invites could make it happen but an open zone with open PVP would be fun to have, at least on 1 map with lots of nodes or areas good for farming to bring players there.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 12:03 PM
It would be fun and open for all factions. they could put a new arena in the neutral zone. how about fame badges for ones profile. Changes the more wins u have.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champ7442 View Post
It would be fun and open for all factions. they could put a new arena in the neutral zone. how about fame badges for ones profile. Changes the more wins u have.
even so IŽd love open pvp everywhere more an dedicated sector with open pvp would be fine too :-)