Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Bugged B'Tran missions
03-20-2010, 06:13 AM
Hello folks,

For awhile now, my B'Tran missions are bugged. Mostly space missions. Below is a list and notes for all missions.

Working:

Scan 5 Anomolies
Investigate missing ships(with and without enemy npcs)
Defend a base
Defend a distressed ship

Broken:

Enemy confrontation

When I get these missions, Nothing spawns. The quest window on the right shows 'enemy confrontation', but no pop up window and interaction with the bridge crew to start the encounter.

Defeat 5 patrols

When I get these missions, Nothing spawns. The quest window shows the objective and the spawn area is present on the map and radar, but nothing spawns. I've tried flying around at different altitudes(fly high and low). It just doesnt spawn.

Ground missions 'Usually' work. But every so often I get the mission to 'Defeat 5/6 squads' and nothing spawns. When this happened on the ground, it was always in an 'open' map. Meaning not in a facility.

Has any else experienced this?

Oh and for the record.....This happens on Tribble as well with a toon I copied over about 1 week ago.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also, it seems that there are no space mission against the Borg that are working, so it might have to do with the Borg not spawning and not the missions per se.