Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Away Team Vanishes
03-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Ok I submitted a bug report and all but I wanted to let someone know here...

I've run two different landing party mission now where my away team seems
to just up and vanish on me, the enemy is either teleporting in right in front of me
or firing from inside the terrain, or popping in and out around the map...

Hopefully this will be looked at ASAP cause it makes away team missions
unplayable...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium_Blue View Post
Ok I submitted a bug report and all but I wanted to let someone know here...

I've run two different landing party mission now where my away team seems
to just up and vanish on me, the enemy is either teleporting in right in front of me
or firing from inside the terrain, or popping in and out around the map...

Hopefully this will be looked at ASAP cause it makes away team missions
unplayable...
I had that yesterday. My away team and enemy targets disappeared under the ground. You could still hear them fighting though. LOL
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-21-2010, 10:13 AM
I only notice this happening on the mission(s) with "medical containers" that need to be scanned.

(PS a Medical Container is not "flora", might want to fix that while you're in there.)

They don't seem to disappear as much as teleport under the rocks. When I see medical containers, I click "Beam me outta here!"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-22-2010, 03:20 AM
seen this alot on medical scan missions. but it also happens often with defeat enemy squads on open air maps
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-22-2010, 03:56 AM
This is, according to one of the yellow names around here, a bug with holes in the map or something. Reporting each broken map you come across will help them to fix it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-22-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cost View Post
This is, according to one of the yellow names around here, a bug with holes in the map or something. Reporting each broken map you come across will help them to fix it.
I want to play, not beta test.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-22-2010, 09:55 AM
I've found that this happens every time you get the mission to help solve the murders in which it turns out to be Gorgon's fault.

For extra fun, get that mission, beam down to the planet, immediately beam up, then re-accept the mission and beam down again. You will beam down UNDERNEATH the terrain.

I've bugged it twice. As the devs have said, bug it each time you see it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8 hahaha
03-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
I only notice this happening on the mission(s) with "medical containers" that need to be scanned.

(PS a Medical Container is not "flora", might want to fix that while you're in there.)

They don't seem to disappear as much as teleport under the rocks. When I see medical containers, I click "Beam me outta here!"
Yea me too I remember that mission I dropped it. It does say flora. lol Just yesterday.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
I want to play, not beta test.
If you don't want bugs, find another genre of game. They're a fact of life in MMOs.

Be part of the community, help improve it! It takes three minutes, tops. You might even feel good about it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cost View Post
If you don't want bugs, find another genre of game. They're a fact of life in MMOs.

Be part of the community, help improve it! It takes three minutes, tops. You might even feel good about it.
I reported it the first 3000 times it happened, now it is just tiresome.

Like I said, I want to play not beta test.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:33 PM.