Lt. Commander
# 1 Why this game is doomed
03-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I ran it through the ships computer a gazillion times and the result is always the same. I am afraid it boils down to the awfull gold color pallette in game. Why in the right light, it even looks like the color of baby poo!:p
This has been computer verified. Do not expect to get favorable results if you choose to use this color. I'm sorry engineers, you are destined to forever look like your covered in baby poo in most light.

Now how is that for constructive critisism on the lighter side
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 05:03 PM
makes me glad my main is a tactical but still it is the same dull gold color they wore on TV, besides a starfleet ship captain would wear command red anyway even if they were a rated engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 05:08 PM
you do know that the shade of gold can be changed to better approximate TOS, right? got my tactical(command) captain in gold, as he should be, engineering/support services/security in red and sciences in blue
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
you do know that the shade of gold can be changed to better approximate TOS, right? got my tactical(command) captain in gold, as he should be, engineering/support services/security in red and sciences in blue
just you wait, its an illusion. you will be walking down a corridor one time and all of the sudden you will say, OMG, that color looks like baby poo!:p It wont be long before people every where will be hiding in the shadows on the way to the tailor to try and fix it. I'm telling you all that this is game breaking stuff, everyone should rise up in mass and demand cryptic be held accountable for there bad choice of color.(either that or the guy who picked the pallette is color blind, or I am, either way it is game breaking I tell you)
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2010, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetJingshen
just you wait, its an illusion. you will be walking down a corridor one time and all of the sudden you will say, OMG, that color looks like baby poo!:p It wont be long before people every where will be hiding in the shadows on the way to the tailor to try and fix it. I'm telling you all that this is game breaking stuff, everyone should rise up in mass and demand cryptic be held accountable for there bad choice of color.(either that or the guy who picked the pallette is color blind, or I am, either way it is game breaking I tell you)
actually, it doesnt. it's more of a mustard shade of gold. think slightly darker than frenches mustard