Lt. Commander
# 1 Calling all Fleets
03-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Looking for a fleet that likes to RP and have fun playing the game. I am not into anything too serious. Just a bunch of Star Trek fans who want to enjoy the game together and get out of local chat. PM or post here if you have an opening.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Sorry I'm fleetless, but I like the sound of your kind of fleet. Let me know if you find one. Hey, if we get 3 more people, we can start our own, right?

cmdrdennis@yahoo.com
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Federation Fleet is out to have Fun, be Friendly and Fair,

If that sounds good youd be welcome to join us

Admiral Darren Wright
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-20-2010, 07:46 PM
We'll be too damn serious for ya lol j/k
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-20-2010, 10:41 PM
Check out The Trust Fleet at stotrust.mmoguildsites.com We are a group that enjoys Roleplay, but also try to have fun with the game, and build friendships.

Contact Varzec@deffdog, Catalina@cat-lina, Mercy@rednail, or Kirhs@garGhuul
Lt. Commander
# 6 Consider the VKF
03-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Greetings Archgabe385 from the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

I hope you will check out our fleet at http://vulcankolinahrfleet.com . It is The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet and we are made up of all adults. We are clean talking and are having the time of our lives playing with our Star Trek heroes. We are medium RP which means that we are comfortable with or without it. Vent is an option and is set up,. We don't ask anything of you other than that you share your hard earned knowledge of the game every now and then which all of us will be doing anytime we come across a little tidbit of information which may help others. We have a fully stocked fleet bank so that you can acquire the best of weapons and abilities to help you advance faster and, most important, we have fun. We are friendly and playful and care only to help each member get the most fun out of STO.

'Dif-tor heh smusma'

Live Long and Prosper!

Join VKF!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2010, 03:39 PM
If you have not found a fleet yet, come check out alliance fleet. I can be contacted in game at Deanna Michaels@trekkieandrea. We are looking for players who want to have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Come join Delta Contingent. We are a casual fleet, are very friendly and mostly do PvE content. If anyone here is interested, please fill out an application at my fleet's website or send a message on this site's inbox.

Leader of Delta Contingent,

Jonathan Max.