Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Star trek stuff in a star trek game.....wtf were they thinkin?
Ya Know!!!?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-20-2010, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synacus View Post
Star trek stuff in a star trek game.....wtf were they thinkin?
Wait..this is Star Trek? Sheesh, and I was waiting to finally get my Star Destroyer...
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-20-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosuchluck
What does gameplay have to do with anything? The OP has a valid point. In some cases, they just didn't do their homework.
No, the OP doesn't have a valid point.

"Them" "not doing their homework" is a completely separate issue.

Care to clarify your particular position?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philnblanc
No, the OP doesn't have a valid point.

"Them" "not doing their homework" is a completely separate issue.

Care to clarify your particular position?

Wow...this opinion REALLY seems to upset you. Perhaps YOU need to hit the logoff button and step away from the computer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-21-2010, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
Wow...this opinion REALLY seems to upset you. Perhaps YOU need to hit the logoff button and step away from the computer.
LOL, oh really? OK, now I know where you stand on my opinion. And where do you stand on the "Issue"?
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I agree, and FYI there's already been a thread about this. Seems like everyone you talk to is somehow related to someone from one of the shows. It's excessive.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-21-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philnblanc
LOL, oh really? OK, now I know where you stand on my opinion. And where do you stand on the "Issue"?

I'm not the one trying desperately to prove an OPINION wrong...an opinion several others have agreed with.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderTheRobot
Yeah, I agree, and FYI there's already been a thread about this. Seems like everyone you talk to is somehow related to someone from one of the shows. It's excessive.

At least it is new enough and not a rehash of one of the four major topics we normally see
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderTheRobot
This is the problem imo. There's nothing wrong with tons of star trek references because they'd fit with the world, but to include sooooo many references specifically from the shows is campy as all hell.

For the otherwise impaired, there's a huge difference between:

"Go to the XXXXX sector and investigate the XXXXXX anomoly. Several ships have reported odd readings with...etc. etc."

and

"Go to the XXXXX sector and investigate Crystalline Entity. Hey do you remember when the Enterprise-D ran into this thing. Remember...TNG...it was a popular show and you totally remember it!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-21-2010, 02:57 AM
i love all the references and its fun finding them

i do agree i dont need a gorn dropping a hasperat souffle just for the reference but generally i love seeing systems and names that i remember from the shows