Lt. Commander
Remember this...

In a few months they're going to be saying...

"Aww F@#$, I paid $250/300 for this thing and I don't even want to play it anymore"
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-21-2010, 12:22 AM
Yawn

This message is just long enough.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-21-2010, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conundrum-NSA
Remember this...

"Aww F@#$, I paid $250/300 for this thing and I don't even want to play it anymore"

The OP has engaged in pure speculation and wants attention. You could at least try to be different.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
The OP has engaged in pure speculation and wants attention. You could at least try to be different.
If you think a large number of them aren't going to regret buying lifetime subscriptions...I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
If you think a large number of them aren't going to regret buying lifetime subscriptions...I've got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.
I love it when people who haven't been around these forums get on and start throwing crap around like they know something. Yet, in the interest of galactic anarchy I will throw you a bone.

Yes, there have been some lifers who do regret it, however there are many more who don't.

How do I know this? Because I am one of them that don't.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFB
I love it when people who haven't been around these forums get on and start throwing crap around like they know something. Yet, in the interest of galactic anarchy I will throw you a bone.

Yes, there have been some lifers who do regret it, however there are many more who don't.

How do I know this? Because I am one of them that don't.

LOL...do you think these forums and MMO players on them are any different than the forums and MMO players I've been dealing with for the last 14 years?

IOW....don't try some roundabout way of calling me a n00b to dismiss me, it doesn't quite work.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-21-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
LOL...do you think these forums and MMO players on them are any different than the forums and MMO players I've been dealing with for the last 14 years?

IOW....don't try some roundabout way of calling me a n00b to dismiss me, it doesn't quite work.
14 years of posting on forums and the original thing you posted is all you can come up with? I think I smell something from the rear end of a bull.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-21-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
I thought you were selling it to me?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-21-2010, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Remember this...

I am intrigued by your ability to foresee the future.

Please tell me what next week's winning lottery numbers will be.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-21-2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Remember this...

Look, It's simple. If you don't like the game then why are you still here? You're wasting your own time.
Closed Thread