Lt. Commander
Hello,

in the Discussions forum somebody asked for the Earth Starfleet uniforms from Enterprise. That gave me an idea. First of all it doesn't really matter how long ago Enterprise was in STO. Everybody can have his unique uniform, so there's no reason why somebody couldn't run around in those. Then I got a better idea. There seem to be a lot of Champions lifers who would prefer it if their mirror universe uniforms (when they come out) would stay exclusive for them, while others really would like a chance to get them.
So why not compromise? The Champions lifers get their TOS Mirror-Universe and everybody else can get the ENT ones from the C-Store.

http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...5/uniforms.htm

Of course they would be customisable like the rest of the uniforms.

Any opinions on this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Hello,

in the Discussions forum somebody asked for the Earth Starfleet uniforms from Enterprise. That gave me an idea. First of all it doesn't really matter how long ago Enterprise was in STO. Everybody can have his unique uniform, so there's no reason why somebody couldn't run around in those. Then I got a better idea. There seem to be a lot of Champions lifers who would prefer it if their mirror universe uniforms (when they come out) would stay exclusive for them, while others really would like a chance to get them.
So why not compromise? The Champions lifers get their TOS Mirror-Universe and everybody else can get the ENT ones from the C-Store.

Any opinions on this?
NOT!..........
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes

Only for one real reason

the more C-store transactions their are, the more money cryptic get, the more money cryptic get, the more things the game gets.

Nay-sayers are just selfish who don't see the big picture there.

Also, exclusive, is exclusive at the time, and bonus means, bonus to what you are payign to get, you paid for CO lifetime, MU uniforms were just a bonus.

I once got exclusive tickets to a movie, to see it a month before public release. It would be stupid of me to demand that no one but those who got exclusive tickets should ever be allowed to see the movie.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-24-2010, 11:45 PM
I like those uniforms, givin 2 thumbs up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 02:11 AM
I'd love the option for both sets. I don't know about everyone else, but, since I didn't know Cryptic made Champions Online, I missed out on the MU uniform deal.

So having them in the C-Store, I think, would be a very good idea.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Hello,

Any opinions on this?
I like this idea.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2010, 05:40 AM
meh they'll both most likely end up on the C-store at some point.. the terran empire craze cant be contained :O

put the tos one or/and the ent one ad they'll make some super fast $$$. think of the results... 50% of starfleet will be converted to terran ideals
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-28-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Hello,

Any opinions on this?
I like this idea, but I will go one further and say the STO lifers should have had access to the mirror universe uniforms, especially the prelaunch lifers that invested in STO with faith of it doing well. They might as well give the whole closet to everyone after that stupid stunt of giving away the TOS uniform set when they should of been put in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-28-2010, 06:47 AM
heh the khan uniform has appeard in mass.. one codes works a bajillion times :O

free Tos uniform ? works for me

Mirror universe uniforms .. didnt want to pay the $200 (more or less) for just the MU .. dump it on the c-store and i'll pay for the C-points needed to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-29-2010, 09:58 AM
I've seen a lot of amazingly stupid game promotions over the years, but this one quite literally takes the cake. In order to have access to the Mirror Universe uniforms in STO one must first purchase a lifetime subscription to a completely different and unrelated game?

While I am all in favor of providing employment opportunities to the developmentally disabled, I don't think a position in marketing is a particularly good career path for someone who is required to wear a bicycle helmet at all times.