Lt. Commander
# 11
05-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I paid the $160 for Champions Online (I think it was the price. It was significantly cheaper than STO life)
JUST for the exclusive Mirror Universe costumes and closed beta invite. I didn't really care for CO, but I really wanted the Star trek Mirror Universe female outfit.

I think I played CO for one hour so far this year.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinubabear View Post
I paid the $160 for Champions Online (I think it was the price. It was significantly cheaper than STO life)
JUST for the exclusive Mirror Universe costumes and closed beta invite. I didn't really care for CO, but I really wanted the Star trek Mirror Universe female outfit.

I think I played CO for one hour so far this year.
:O gimme gimme gimme!
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
:O I wanna see my biatch wearing that uniform xD
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-03-2010, 06:11 PM
lol I don't think the uniforms should be exclusive, but I don't see any harm in making a particular item of clothing available to Lifers free of charge as long as it's also available on the c-store for others, that way all have a chance at it, lifers get something for their early investment, and cryptic makes more money to improve this wonderful game.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-03-2010, 09:45 PM
I want to see early TNG/DS9 and MU uniforms added to the C-store sooner than later...but more so the early TNG uniform...i really want those.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Hi,

I play both STO and CO... so this offer would be perfect for me... It's just that it seems they don't propose Lifetime subscriptions to CO (I'm in Europe)... or did I missed something?

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-04-2010, 02:41 AM
maybe we sould move this to the "star trek online discussion thread" get more mu for all supporters
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-04-2010, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Hello,

in the Discussions forum somebody asked for the Earth Starfleet uniforms from Enterprise. That gave me an idea. First of all it doesn't really matter how long ago Enterprise was in STO. Everybody can have his unique uniform, so there's no reason why somebody couldn't run around in those. Then I got a better idea. There seem to be a lot of Champions lifers who would prefer it if their mirror universe uniforms (when they come out) would stay exclusive for them, while others really would like a chance to get them.
So why not compromise? The Champions lifers get their TOS Mirror-Universe and everybody else can get the ENT ones from the C-Store.

http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...5/uniforms.htm

Of course they would be customisable like the rest of the uniforms.

Any opinions on this?
Actually the ENT-Mirror Uniform was my favorite of ALL ST-uniforms.
It would fit perfectly to the RP background of my "Klingon"-crew... but i guess there it wouldnt be available anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-04-2010, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Actually the ENT-Mirror Uniform was my favorite of ALL ST-uniforms.
It would fit perfectly to the RP background of my "Klingon"-crew... but i guess there it wouldnt be available anyway.
mirror ent uni is cool
Mirror tos uni is owwww
Mirror Tng.. is up to your imagination
Mirror DS9 was a lie
Mirror Voyager .. delta quadrants screwed.
Mirror STO "hey can we play as the peace loving federation" *Bang* Dev: no!