....-corrects- ^_^; merci!
il n'y a pas de quoi
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antagonist99 View Post
Caps lock is bad. Shift isn't.

Also, the spelling you're looking for is 'patience'. It's amazing BTW. I was fully expecting to be reading some semi-intelligible garble when I clicked on this topic. Instead I get a first post with

a) wall-of-text syndrome, but that can easily be rectified,
b) near perfect spelling, leaving the 'patients' bit aside,
c) capitalization. The lack of which is my biggest complaint.

Seriously, don't even get used to not using shift. You will have to when you eventually get that job you'll be aiming for at the latest. Getting used to a bad habit is easy. It's the getting rid of them part that's hard.

d) Oh, and I nearly forgot about the valid points you raised. IMHO. My bad.
i work as a tech support agent for one of the largest computer manufacturers around, surprisingly... capitalization (and crappy spelling >_> ) never really came into play =/ oddly =/...... but sorry >_> when i rant i often type faster then i think and forget to shift/cap >_<
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsikpanda View Post
i work as a tech support agent for one of the largest computer manufacturers around, surprisingly... capitalization (and crappy spelling >_> ) never really came into play =/ oddly =/...... but sorry >_> when i rant i often type faster then i think and forget to shift/cap >_<
Try to imagine how it'll look once you've posted. Most people won't bother reading a wall of text. On second thought, that's even more aggravating than lack of capitalization, though I can make do personally.

It's just something to keep in mind for the benefit of others...well, and your own, since you'll lose a lot of potential readers with these.

EDIT: Dell? :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Et dont worry, nous tout le monde la flamme tout aussi
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsEntertainment
Et dont worry, nous tout le monde la flamme tout aussi
i can't tell if you're speaking spanish or french =/ if it's spanish i don't speak spanish, if it's french your french is horrible D=

Quote:
Originally Posted by antagonist99 View Post
Try to imagine how it'll look once you've posted. Most people won't bother reading a wall of text. On second thought, that's even more aggravating than lack of capitalization, though I can make do personally.

It's just something to keep in mind for the benefit of others...well, and your own, since you'll lose a lot of potential readers with these.

EDIT: Dell? :p
dell = EEEEWWWWWW!!!! -runs around screaming and flailing-

anyway the wall of text was some what intentional, it helps weed out the intellectuals who will take the time to read the way and desuade the trolls who just read a small blurb or don't read it at all and just post to flame =/
but enough about my bad spelling walls of text and crappy grammer! >=| the post is about people whining about patches!!!

btw...apple.....
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-21-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
i can't tell if you're speaking spanish or french =/ if it's spanish i don't speak spanish, if it's french your french is horrible D=
It is terrible but i try
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
It's supposed to be French. Spanish is...different.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-21-2010, 02:54 PM
LOL i hope i did not call you an ass or something worse--now that would be funny
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsEntertainment
LOL i hope i did not call you an ass or something worse--now that would be funny
The only Spanish word I know the meaning of is 'pajero' And only because that's an example of marketing gone wrong.

Seriously, though, most differences with Romantic languages are different word endings and pronunciations. The word itself is still based in Latin, so it's not that much of a deal.