Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
So, I have a question. I noticed that after clicked on this, it took me to an atari page. It says, "BUY STAR TREK ONLINE FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN AN ULTRA RARE BOX SIGNED BY ZACH QUINTO!" Yet, just below it, it says no purchase necessary to enter or win.


It made my head hurt, can anyone clarify? Do I have to buy the game or not to enter?


***I found this ad on the the main page of the STO website (you know, the one you're on =P), but here's the link.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Satyr
So, I have a question. I noticed that after clicked on this, it took me to an atari page. It says, "BUY STAR TREK ONLINE FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN AN ULTRA RARE BOX SIGNED BY ZACH QUINTO!" Yet, just below it, it says no purchase necessary to enter or win.


It made my head hurt, can anyone clarify? Do I have to buy the game or not to enter?
perhaps linking to the page would help. also you might be able to enter into the draw by just asking to be entered but instead of buying the game would have to answer an extremely skill testing question correctly instead.... i know some "no purchase nessisary" contest do that where you can still enter but instead of buying the box you have to answer a super skill testing question
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-21-2010, 04:57 PM
since you cant be bothered to look here
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR FREE BY MAIL: To enter the Sweepstakes for free by mail, hand print (no photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced or mass entries permitted) your first and last name, street address (no post office boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, daytime telephone number, date of birth and (if applicable) e-mail address on a postcard only and mail the completed postcard entry to “ZACH QUINTO GIVEAWAY”, PO BOX 6041, SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91413 (“Mail-in entry”). ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU WISH BY MAIL, BUT ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE MAILED SEPARATELY. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED AND RECEIVED ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE DETAILED BELOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIFIC RANDOM DRAWING(S).

http://www.atari.com/images/games/STOL/rules.php
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Who is Zachary Quinto?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-21-2010, 05:41 PM
think he started quiznos
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-21-2010, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadoka
since you cant be bothered to look here
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR FREE BY MAIL: To enter the Sweepstakes for free by mail, hand print (no photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced or mass entries permitted) your first and last name, street address (no post office boxes), city, state/province, zip/postal code, daytime telephone number, date of birth and (if applicable) e-mail address on a postcard only and mail the completed postcard entry to “ZACH QUINTO GIVEAWAY”, PO BOX 6041, SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91413 (“Mail-in entry”). ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU WISH BY MAIL, BUT ALL MAIL-IN ENTRIES MUST BE MAILED SEPARATELY. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTMARKED AND RECEIVED ACCORDING TO THE SCHEDULE DETAILED BELOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIFIC RANDOM DRAWING(S).

http://www.atari.com/images/games/STOL/rules.php
Thanks, I missed that part. Also, I don't appreciate the jerk comment before your helpful one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-21-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Satyr
Thanks, I missed that part. Also, I don't appreciate the jerk comment before your helpful one.
sorry, thats just the way I is
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Well, keep in mind that what goes around, comes around. I thank you for your apology btw.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-21-2010, 06:15 PM
forum search would have helped too.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=140772
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-21-2010, 06:21 PM
I did a search for "Quinto" and "signed copy." For some reason, I ended up with nothing.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.