Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
Join us at www.starfleetsecurity.net to read up on us. We hold real life events all over the place , conventions and meet the fleet outings in Vegas and other places!

If in game contact Moonsryche@Moonsryche or Whitewolf@devlar for interview and invite.

You must have vent, be mature and able to support the fleet in our goals.

Our goal is to be the best Fleet in the game, the biggest, and one of the only with real time activity. We will soon have fleet t-shirts for everyone and take our Star Trek very seriously! If you are a serious gamer and like group play then please check us out! If you get in our officers will start taking care of you right away. All of our officers are RA5 and have all purp. gear and can take care of all your needs with 20 mil creds and every fleet bank slot open and full of everything you will ever need!

Hope to see you soon!
Fleet 2nd Commander Whitewolf RA5
Recruiting and Fleet prep.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Galatic Greetings
04-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm a pretty avid Star Trek Fan, watching all the movies, most of the the series except Enterprise, and the original series...which I have watch bits and pieces of, and will get onto once I finish the next 3 seasons of DS9.

Anyways, I put an application in, at least I think I did. Very interested in joining your group if you will have me. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Alextar
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-30-2010, 10:03 AM
Thank you for excepting me in the fold.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Reporting on duty!!!!