Lt. Commander
*Narrative continued:

Upon arriving in the Bad Lands collision warnings sounded, and the Red Alert went Purple meaning . Explosions occured on multiple decks, fires broke out, and the mess hall ran out of coffee and cookies. The ship having crashed into a large asteroid floated, its systems in serious disrepair. Corbuns voice came over the comm system.

Okay people, report in. Who made it?

Crew Roster: (Thus far. Rough copy at this time)

Captain: Corbun Lewis
1st Officer: Saint Hazard
Chief Engineer: Lonomahin
Morale Officer: Capulet
Assistant Morale Officer & Ships Wench: Erica Joanne
Medical Staff: Chief Medical Officer Mizazone
Janitor: xXLocutusXx
Ships Stowaway: Voltanica
Caporegime dei Ballerini: Valin Antilles
Woebetide: Demolitions
Chief Navigator: Dekar Corvus
Hapless Maiden: Tessa Holly
Mascot: Bheduwa
V.D. Officer: Satcong

Unassigned Crew:
*Chat* (* is the sparkles)
Woebetide*
Rwalph
Zarro
Rusty Diodes
Stuck
Sacerd
MooseofWoe

(At this time crew will be picked based on message regularity or familiarity. Its not a perfect system but its all we got right now. Let me know if you want to be on this list or if missed you.)

Suggested Rules of Conduct:

1. No metagaming. If you don't know what that means, it means you can't just kill destroy and make yourself ultra powerful. We are all allowed to have power, but it must be relatively equal.

2. Trolls and Metagamers are to be rick rolled and than tossed out the nearest airlock. *Ignored after rickrolled*

3. Until the crew which is in the process of presenting itself decides I will consider myself the referee of this thread. If I feel someone is overstepping the bounds of fair and creative interchange I will warn them with a *Ka-click*. If they continue I will stab. (With futuristic medical knowledge the wound will heal into an awesome looking scar anyways.)

4. Ummm...Oh yes. THIS ship will NOT be pink. But since I'd like to rebuild a fleet we can certainly look for suitable ships to add down the road.

5. I almost forgot. We will dance. Yes...we will dance.

6. Respect the story as it unfolds. You may not alway be able to keep up with it, but try. If I'm away for awhile I find going back 5 to 10 pages and reading the posts that seem more story driven helps catch me up.

Thats all I got for now. If ye have yer suggestions then post em'. I wanna know if I be screwin' things up!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
i would report in, but as i often say...there can be only one!
so since this thread has it's single quota bunny already in it i'll just go thataway>>>>>>>>>
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
WOW! Caution, pirate failure detected!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Avast! hands off me booty or its sleeping in Davie Jone's locker fer ye!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Transporter pattern buffer kicks in and beams me from the suspended transporter loop.
Whuwah .... what the hell's going on?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Avast! hands off me booty or its sleeping in Davie Jone's locker fer ye!
Don't worry lass, I won't touch yer gold! *pats bum* Now about this locker, do you suppose it might fit a double bunk? Arr!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Pirates now? I go 1 day without checking the thread and it all goes wacky...actualy I guess it was already wacky. In that case:

A Pirate I was meant to be, Trim the sails and roam the sea!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
*stabs the freaky puppets in the head.*

Arrrrroooooo? Sorry, Nixon moment. To all people aboard this tug, we are fugitives. The Feds, Klinks, Roms, and many other stellar nations wish us to be dead. Probably because we deserve to be dead. That point aside we're gonna have to come up with some rules of conduct. Since I be the captain of this boat here's what I propose.

1. No metagaming. If you don't know what that means, it means you can't just kill destroy and make yourself ultra powerful. We are all allowed to have power, but it must be relatively equal.

2. Trolls and Metagamers are to be rick rolled and than tossed out the nearest airlock. *Ignored after rickrolled*

3. Until the crew, which is in the process of presenting itself, decides I will consider myself the referee of this thread. If I feel someone is overstepping the bounds of fair and creative interchange I will warn them with a *Ka-click*. If they continue I will stab. (With futuristic medical knowledge the wound will heal into an awesome looking scar anyways.)

4. Ummm...Oh yes. THIS ship will NOT be pink. But since I'd like to rebuild a fleet we can certainly look for suitable ships to add down the road.

5. I wish to honor the former chain of command in this way. Should Empress Raven approve she will be named figure head and this ship will be renamed Empress Ravens Revenge.

6. I almost forgot. We will dance. Yes...we will dance.

Thats all I got for now. If ye have yer suggestions then post em'
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-22-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm here and it looks like some of my Shivans made it too.

(Shivans are not all powerful, they just look really scary.)