Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Lt Vacno on Ganalda Station says in the vendor description she sells Mk VIII and Mk X versions of ship shields, engines and deflectors.
But, when you go to the store, she has Mk VIII starship equipment but all the Mk X items are Consoles, identical to the ones the Console vendor sells right across the room.
Since Lt Vacno is the ONLY vendor that sells Mk X Starship equipment for the Klingons, it would be much appreciated if fixed ASAP.
Turned ina ticket 2 days ago, got standard response only so far.

TY.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 04:51 PM
The designer who manages store inventory is aware of the issue and is working on fixes for an upcoming build.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-18-2010, 10:58 PM
It would be nice if they fixed this -- still a problem several weeks later
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
It would be nice if they fixed this -- still a problem several weeks later
Yes. At this time, there are other mean of getting Mk X items there, she seems to have only Mk X Consoles, even though she is an equipment seller. The Blue Mk VIII Captain Shields she is selling go for Commander Level Medals instead of Captain. Furthermore, the same is true for her counterpart officer on Qo'Nos. This is making things very inconvienient.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Please remind this designer guy that this issue still exists. If you would slip the name of this guy we would like to remind him ourselves. An E-mail addy or cell number, anything?

This problem is more annoying then the bugged explore missions and seem to be continually ignored.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-24-2010, 11:47 PM
bump for all the guys sitting in ganalda that are going nuts waiting for this fix.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-24-2010, 11:54 PM
I stand corrected, just checked the tribble test shard. Good work Cryptic, and i have a bitter taste in my mouth as i knaw on my foot.