Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-23-2010, 07:14 AM
Work. Read. Read the Forums. Read other Forums. Work. Read the forums some more. Read some other forums some more. Watch the clock for quitting time. Work. Read. Read. Work. Read. Go home and play STO for 2-4 hours with breaks for food and water.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Count zombie headshots in Dawn of the Dead 1978.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-23-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Count zombie headshots in Dawn of the Dead 1978.
Oooh, have I got a picture for you!!!!
Let me grab it, brb
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Oooh, have I got a picture for you!!!!
Let me grab it, brb
Here is an illustration of myself about to go medieval China all up on some zombies that I made several months ago.

You know, just for the lulz.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Nice illustration. :p

Keep in mind that I was meeting the master... So my face is all weird and I'm totally smiling like a weirdo.. LOL

Pittsburg Comic Con 2008
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-23-2010, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Nice illustration. :p

Keep in mind that I was meeting the master... So my face is all weird and I'm totally smiling like a weirdo.. LOL

Pittsburg Comic Con 2008
You Win @ Life.

I would have been totally doing this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
You Win @ Life.

I would have been totally doing this.
Oh, I know, I was fine and talking really well... until I get the picture snapped and I just got all goofy. Got to meet a few of his students though, that was pretty cool. I'll have to get the rest of the Con pics up on flickr eventually. There's a really cool one with a zombie that someone made.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
Oh, I know, I was fine and talking really well... until I get the picture snapped and I just got all goofy. Got to meet a few of his students though, that was pretty cool. I'll have to get the rest of the Con pics
Link me up. Meeting Savini would be such a trip. He is one of my heroes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-23-2010, 07:51 AM
I don't even play STO when i do have access to it.

The forums are like my playground currently. Just wating for thrusday in hopes of a few new things to do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
Link me up. Meeting Savini would be such a trip. He is one of my heroes.
He was totally cool. And I met suit zombie, too!

Of course, I was born in '79, so I haven't seen any of the originals in the theatre, but I'm still all kinds of in awe over a guy who does own a field and still remains so down to earth.

And he was in 'from dusk til dawn,' too!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 AM.