Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
They are like monkeys in a cage, I love throwing peanuts at them.

Discuss..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-23-2010, 07:45 AM
I once went in there into the middle of a big flame war type thread, way back in beta times.
And posted this link.

That is the last time I looked in that dark, dank hole.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
I once went in there into the middle of a big flame war type thread, way back in beta times.
And posted this link.

That is the last time I looked in that dark, dank hole.
HAHA, what a perfect link to derail a thread. You my friend are like....a forum jedi master.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Once a day I make a post in a random article on their front page in an attempt to derail their discussions into meaningless Ten Forward-like drivel.

Here is today's post.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Once a day I make a post in a random article on their front page in an attempt to derail their discussions into meaningless Ten Forward-like drivel.

Here is today's post.
Well done...

I think I got derailed by reading it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-23-2010, 09:49 AM
I take a subtly aggressive and somewhat ridiculous approach, as well as taking the 'on-off' route.
Sometimes posting sometimes not.

But I am outfitted for the rigors of the wasteland;

My kit; "Forum Operative Mk VIII (uncommon):"
Kit Abilities;

*'Logic' +10 infrac avoidance +12 weight to argument + 15 crit chance when using sarcasm weapons
+30 Logic weapon power.

*'Civility' Chance to prevent infrac +8 respect +20 crit chance when using logic weapons

My Armor; "Thickskin Mk IX (rare) [crit]"

My weapons;

1x dual sarcasm pistols (uncommon) [acc]

1x Lirpa of Logic (rare) [crit]

My abilites;

*Focus-Flames; +20 chance to focus forum ire on target

*Smoke grenade; when all else fails +15 chance to derail topic

Devices;

*Meme batteries (common) +power of effect to Smoke Grenade, Sarcasm weapons, Forum Flames

*Statistics databanks (uncommon) +20 to logic weapons on use
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
I take a subtly aggressive and somewhat ridiculous approach, as well as taking the 'on-off' route.
Sometimes posting sometimes not.

But I am outfitted for the rigors of the wasteland;

My kit; "Forum Operative Mk VIII (uncommon):"
Kit Abilities;

*'Logic' +10 infrac avoidance +12 weight to argument + 15 crit chance when using sarcasm weapons
+30 Logic weapon power.

*'Civility' Chance to prevent infrac +8 respect +20 crit chance when using logic weapons

My Armor; "Thickskin Mk IX (rare) [crit]"

My weapons;

1x dual sarcasm pistols (uncommon) [acc]

1x Lirpa of Logic (rare) [crit]

My abilites;

*Focus-Flames; +20 chance to focus forum ire on target

*Smoke grenade; when all else fails +15 chance to derail topic

Devices;

*Meme batteries (common) +power of effect to Smoke Grenade, Sarcasm weapons, Forum Flames

*Statistics databanks (uncommon) +20 to logic weapons on use
Weird, my logic tends to attract infractions, not repel them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Weird, my logic tends to attract infractions, not repel them.
/reported!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-23-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
/reported!
Don't make me sic my security officers on you again.

Military life can be lonely, and they really seemed to like you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
/reported!
Don't even joke like that :p Hazard getting banned would be a dangerous way to incite a Cap rampage
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:37 AM.