Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Don't even joke like that :p Hazard getting banned would be a dangerous way to incite a Cap rampage
I'm two points on my way there!

Wait! No! Don't take me away, I wasn't discussing moderation on the foru---AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
Wait! No! Don't take me away, I wasn't discussing moderation on the foru---AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!
*rubs hands together in evil genius fashion* Where are your precious security guards now, hmmm? Like taking candy from a baby....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-23-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
*rubs hands together in evil genius fashion* Where are your precious security guards now, hmmm? Like taking candy from a baby....
*Rolls 20 for initiative and hits Stuck with dual sarcasm pistols*

"Well I guess we're all SO much better off then now aren't we? We've only given in to our most base instincts, betrayed a friend to the thought police, and abused the report function but sure everything is ooookay!!! "

*Stuck takes over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND damage-over-time from Kent's Sarcasm attack*

These things are like plasma, the words may seem inept now but they inflict DoT with a chance to make someone angry thus increasing their infrac chance.

You should see my sarcasm torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Stupid double post...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
*Stuck takes over NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAND damage-over-time from Kent's Sarcasm attack*
But, but... I have shields! And the Improved Initiative feat!

I declare my Dodge on YOU!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Remo got infraction, remo do bad!

*Jumps off of a bridge*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-23-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
But, but... I have shields! And the Improved Initiative feat!

I declare my Dodge on YOU!
*Kent switches to Lirpa of Logic*

*Kent Activates 'Civility' and attacks*

"What purpose could reporting him possibly serve? He wasn't posting anything harmful or even insulting.
It would be nice if you apologized to him"

*Kent's attack does 30 critical melee damage +chance for 10 guilt damage-over-time +chance for respect debuff*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
*Kent switches to Lirpa of Logic*

*Kent Activates 'Civility' and attacks*

"What purpose could reporting him possibly serve? He wasn't posting anything harmful or even insulting.
It would be nice if you apologized to him"

*Kent's attack does 30 critical melee damage +chance for 10 guilt damage-over-time +chance for respect debuff*
Apologize? He sics his depraved security team on me without just provocation and I'm the one who has to apologize?

*applies Teflon Armor Coating*
Guild debuff slides right off

(I didn't actually report him. Reporting a post is too much like work for me. That's what other people get paid to do.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
Apologize? He sics his depraved security team on me without just provocation and I'm the one who has to apologize?

*applies Teflon Armor Coating*
Guild debuff slides right off

(I didn't actually report him. Reporting a post is too much like work for me. That's what other people get paid to do.)
There's worse he could sic on you :p Muuuuuch worse
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
There's worse he could sic on you :p Muuuuuch worse
What are you implying, Worse- I mean, Capulet?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.