Lt. Commander
# 11
03-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Wood chipper. It makes unwanted things go away. Just rinse with a power washer and sell in the penny saver. Buh bye Twilight
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Vampires burst in to flames in sun light not freaking sparkle.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I say to finally bury this series in a shallow grave by the roadside like it deserves...

Actually it doesn't deserve that. I deserves to have a chapter of Space Marines and Sisters of Battle leader a crusade against all Twilight fans that will end in the violent purging of this series...

No, scratch that. The series and it's creator deserves to be cast into the Realms of Chaos where they shalt die a thousand deaths a day and have their minds driven beyond madness by the incoherent rumblings of the Warp. That is the first step this series deserves.

Anyway, to finally seal the monstrosity that is Twilight away for good we need to have the last book, Breaking Dawn, made into a movie in all it's graphic detail. All of it. From the werewolf pedophile to the vampire baby pregnancy resulting in crippling. That might be enough to so seriously scar the fans of the series to finally let this abomination of print and film die the ignoble death it deserves.
IN THE NAME OF EMPEROR!

I like the way you think.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-23-2010, 05:29 PM
What in the name of Spock's haircut is that stench? Has someone been talking about Twilight? Eeeugh!
I once subjected myself to those movies, voluntarily mind you. Afterward I felt so... unclean. I kept asking myself 'Why? Why did you do that to yourself?' It was an afront to vampires, and to my backside, which grew carbuncles while watching this atrocity.
I just wish they'd hurry up and make another Blade or Underworld movie, if only to take the taste out of my mouth.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-23-2010, 05:53 PM
An unwatchable film based on an unreadable book.
Go see 'Let the Right One In'!
The worst thing about Twilight is that because of when it came out everyone didn't go see one of the best vampire movies I ever saw.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I say to finally bury this series in a shallow grave by the roadside like it deserves...

Actually it doesn't deserve that. I deserves to have a chapter of Space Marines and Sisters of Battle leader a crusade against all Twilight fans that will end in the violent purging of this series...

No, scratch that. The series and it's creator deserves to be cast into the Realms of Chaos where they shalt die a thousand deaths a day and have their minds driven beyond madness by the incoherent rumblings of the Warp. That is the first step this series deserves.

Anyway, to finally seal the monstrosity that is Twilight away for good we need to have the last book, Breaking Dawn, made into a movie in all it's graphic detail. All of it. From the werewolf pedophile to the vampire baby pregnancy resulting in crippling. That might be enough to so seriously scar the fans of the series to finally let this abomination of print and film die the ignoble death it deserves.
I endorse this statement or event

Twilight is garbage of the worst kind, I had no idea of it's existance until the first movie came out. Then I had no idea that it was a series until someone told me. The sad thing is when I am on the train these days I see middle aged people reading the books and they really should know better
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-23-2010, 07:13 PM
The only good thing about twilight..... Rifftrax!
(they make fun of movies)
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-23-2010, 07:49 PM
The vampire progression over time seem to form a hill.

Dracula-The classic
Interview with a Vampire-Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as vamps, brilliant
Buffy-pretty good
Angel-Tall, mysterious vampire on a road of atonement

Twilight-It's just plain terrible. So terrible that you love to watch it to make fun of it.

I give the author credit though, she knew exactly how to take advantage of females worldwide for profit and she did it beautifully. I mean...a super beautiful sparkly vampire guy that's obsessed with an everyday average looking girl with issues...

The author of that series deserves an award for being the best manipulator I've ever seen.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Lol, your mention of Dracula reminded me of another awesome Twilight diss my sister did. She had to write an essay for a college application about a turning point in her life. She ended up doing it on when she discovered the classics. Anyway, she threw in there something like, "then I turned towards books that withstood the test of time like Bram Stoker's Dracula and away from weak modern imitions like the Twilight Series." Turns out, that college is paying for over half of her tuition. I hope it's cause of her Twilight diss.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Give me Bram Stoker any day...

I personally haven't seen the movies. I read five pages from one of the books, and decided it would work great as kindling. Otherwise I pay no attention to anything Twilight.