Lt. Commander
# 1 Question about Types of PvP
03-24-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm trying to earn some Medals of Honor. I asked online and was told to do the Dailys. What are those? When I open my PvP que, all i see are Hostile Engagements.

I also have a mission that asks me to do a Hostile Takeover. Again, all I see are Hostile engagements. I asked around and was told that they are not the same thing, but didn't get an answer as to how I get to the Takeovers. Any advice?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-24-2010, 08:24 PM
Contact Starfleet ...the two PvP Missiongivers will have 1 Daily PvP mission (its not always the same mission ,its like 3 different types you can get if i remember right (1 mission per day out of those 3 and only that one is shown to you) ...1 is about the capture and Hold maps ,1 is about Deathmatch maps and the last one ("into the fray" is it called for Feds i think) is the Borg Hunt open pvp map in the neutral zone -Kerrat- system should it be.

Oh one more thing about the last one ...think you have to do the Borg Hunt map mission once before this will be given to you as daily.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 09:32 AM
What Arizhel forgot to mention, these only starts at RA3.

Just in case some RA2 starts freaking out because can't find those missions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Robinson
What Arizhel forgot to mention, these only starts at RA3.

Just in case some RA2 starts freaking out because can't find those missions.

Dude, thanks so much. To both of you really, but this really helps considering I was an RA1 when I asked this question and just got to RA2 last night. Now I can stop looking. Thanks!!!!