Lt. Commander
# 1 Power Trays Lockable
03-25-2010, 04:29 AM
Hi All and Devs,

1st, Thank you Devs for all your hard Work and now to the point.

I tried finding threads about having the abiltiy to "Lock the User Toolbars" but found nothing. Yea, I am a computer noob but no problem. If this has already been discussed, sorry for the Repetitive Post.

Are you DEVS working on a "Lockable UI Toolbar"? The reason I ask is that doring combat sometimes, 1 of 2 things happen to me.

1) I accidently drag a power from my power tray and cant get it back until after I finish that particular battle or......
2) As I click on the "Fire all weapons" icon, I inadvertentalty click the "page up" or "page down" icon on the power trays different pages.

Is this being looked at or worked on OR has it been resolved and I just can't find the Lock User Power Tray" Icon?

Thanks for the answer in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 05:47 AM
I was actually kinda surprised to see it missing in STO since it's usually one of the first feautures added in a button bar.

So far it didn't cause me any major problems though, but that's mostly cause I'm used from other games that you gotta be careful with those buttons. :-s
Also it takes a couple seconds with a right mouse click before the buttons become draggable, so that prevents accidents as well, but still...

Lockable button bar would be nice!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Thanks for the reply Niska:-) I am going to Bump this in Hopes that a DEV will give an answer or some kind of response. This is not being Bumped out of Sarcasm or Anger or Disappoinment. I Just would like to know. As "Spock" or "Data" would say, "Curious....."
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 12:52 AM
The tray lock is currently on the test server and it's under options>key bindings (I think, I don't remember exactly)

I haven't look at the live server yet since the patch came down.
But on the test server it works great.

Later.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks Wolf for the quick reply. Very Cool news for a Noob like me:-)