Lt. Commander
# 1 Only in Star trek....
03-25-2010, 05:02 AM
Only in Star Trek ...could the Orion women be hot sexy vixens and while the Orion men are....well.....Lizards....lol. I would love to hear the theory of exactly how that works out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 05:04 AM
the men are *******, its a matriarchal society

Also Star Trek was created by an American.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 05:17 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you complaining about Orion women being buxom, seductive dominatrices?

Or the "lizards" reference. They don't look like lizards to me. I mean, they have green skin, but so do the females. Is "lizard" some kind of slang of which I am not aware?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Kobayashi_Maru
Only in Star Trek ...could the Orion women be hot sexy vixens and while the Orion men are....well.....Lizards....lol. I would love to hear the theory of exactly how that works out.
i think you are talking about the gorn

the orion men are ugly people but the lizards are the gorn, different species
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i think you are talking about the gorn

the orion men are ugly people but the lizards are the gorn, different species
agreat i say that the orion men are more troll than lizard, in fact thay arent vary lizard like at all so i think he saw a gorn and said hey it green these women are green so they must be the same race, silly no kobayashi maru
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 06:54 AM
It seems that on the Orion Homeworld, competition is fierce for all resources. As is in most harsh environments, I would assume that theirs is a patirarchal society whereby the dominant aplpha male has traditionally held a host of wives chosen for their particular beauty or desirability. Throughout Orion history, the environment meant that the dominant males were probably overly large to compete in the heavily predated environment. The larger males thus bred even larger offspring to continue succession through the dominant male genetic line. The breeding females, however, were bred for delicateness and as trading commodities with other tribes. Somewhere during this trading, the dominant pheromonal gene in the women developed, probably as a mechanism to attract only those breeding males of sufficient size for protection and defense. The pheromones that developed to influence Orion men just so happened to be a desirable trait for trading and so the delicate women with the nice smell became the most treasured commodities both be design and nature. Over the years, however, I believe that the Orion woman sublty became dominant throught he manipulation of the gene pool, birthing male offspring of sufficient stupidity that they could be easily influenced to make only desirable trades or command top prices at market. Orion males, however, were left to believe that their traditional roles as protector of home and business while being manipulated by their female counterparts.

...or something like that.
Either that or all Orion men desire fat ugly wives and just sell or show off the ones that other races will desire for profit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2010, 08:19 AM
I stand corrected, I was thinking of the Gorn. However, come to think of it, the Orion males are pretty ugly ...although not lizards. Maybe the orions has a super secret hot orion female slave girl cloning syndicate.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHazard View Post
I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you complaining about Orion women being buxom, seductive dominatrices?

Or the "lizards" reference. They don't look like lizards to me. I mean, they have green skin, but so do the females. Is "lizard" some kind of slang of which I am not aware?
Yes

the term lizard is slang in trucker circles.
it refers to Wh0r3s who try to get rides on trucks by f***ing the driver, or it refers merely to a prostitute who hangs around truck stops.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-25-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Kobayashi_Maru
I stand corrected, I was thinking of the Gorn. However, come to think of it, the Orion males are pretty ugly ...although not lizards. Maybe the orions has a super secret hot orion female slave girl cloning syndicate.
The men only dress badly in tacky clothes. They otherwise look like humans, just green, as if someone swabbed them with green paint in a make-up chair.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-25-2010, 09:06 AM
Fem Klings still have no descent SHOES, so, what the matter, how ugly the lad looks

And now, tell me, that you like they way I handle my Raptor and that you admire the lean look of my pistols..

And NO, that is not my face, you looking at, my face is a few inches higher and that below there, that's my Batleth, between your legs...