Lt. Commander
# 1 DS9 Under Siege
03-28-2010, 11:00 AM
The Cardassians respawn WAY too fast on this mission. The last time I played it, it took us much longer than it should have. We would be fighting a massive group of Cardassians, taking the time to choose our targets and we would be doing quite well. But then the group we had just killed would respawn behind us and cause us to wipe. There is really no reason for them to respawn in the first place, and certainly not so quickly.

Also, add in some Jem'hadar. It gets just a liiiiiitle bit dull, fighting the same Cardassian model over and over and over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Don't waste your time killing the cardassians. Target the photonic generator and this mission is too easy.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2010, 03:24 AM
At least you got someone to play it with. Twice I've end up on my own. Maybe we should have something similar to the PVP queue because I am fed up always being alone in these missions. 7 out of the last 8 I've tried.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2010, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yunlrny View Post
Don't waste your time killing the cardassians. Target the photonic generator and this mission is too easy.
That is all... carry on and don't forget your small hypo for your mission reward
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidarr View Post
That is all... carry on and don't forget your small hypo for your mission reward
Respawn times could need fixing. Mission Reward definitely needs it, too, I think.
At least there could be a T-Shirt for your casual uniform: "I saved Deep Space Nine and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt"

That said, I found it fun when I ran through it the first time. The instance was full then, though, I didn't have to go alone, far from it.