Lt. Commander
# 11
03-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhabitz View Post
This had to be a joke since the OP posted before the Cure came out (If it wasnt sorry) and he is in Europe so that means the time stamp is actually 2 am on the 24th for Cryptic which still is tribble server and yes the tribble you could do this in 1 to 2 hrs but they upped the difficulty by several factors along with the increased health of trash mobs which increased just taking out the trash mobs will consume 2 hrs. We saw this post relized this thats why we ignored it and posted ours anyways becuase it was so obviose ,but then someone actually posted it in my thread and then someone posted here as well. If Im wrong Im wrong but there is to much evidence that contradicts this to be true.

1. I think you need to work on your time zone math a little buddy.

2. We logged into holodeck as soon as the servers were up from the downtime and knocked it out in 1hr 28 mins or so, and we were slow id say 1hr 05 to 1hr 15 is easily doable.

3. The screenie was made by cinder and he lives in the USA, look at the chat log and it shows me logging off then back on lol and him sending/recieving tells.

4. I started this thread a few mins after we did it.

5. We took a few noobs through today and did it in 1hr 39mins.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhabitz View Post
This was posted in responce to the thread Kor_Dahhar_Master posted.

This had to be a joke since the Kor_Dahhar_Master posted before the Cure came out (If it wasnt sorry) and he is in Europe so that means the time stamp is actually 2 am on the 24th for Cryptic which still is tribble server and yes the tribble you could do this in 1 to 2 hrs but they upped the difficulty by several factors along with the increased health of trash mobs which increased just taking out the trash mobs will consume 2 hrs. We saw this post relized this thats why we ignored it and posted ours anyways becuase it was so obviose ,but then someone actually posted it in my thread and then someone posted here as well. If Im wrong Im wrong but there is to much evidence that contradicts this to be true.
You are pathetic. Instead of admitted you were wrong about being first, you make up another lie...

Well, let me explain it to you.

On 3-17, Kor_Dahhar_Master beat the final boss on tribble, thus completing The Cure:
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/3...cebossdead.jpg

That screenshot was taken from this post: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=139832

So if this screenshot (http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2...0032510174.jpg) where Kor_Dahhar_Master was really taken from Tribble, it would have shown a completed time as 3-17, not at 3-25 as it does. What this means is that his screenshot WAS in fact taken from HOLODECK, not from Tribble. Meaning his group was the first to complete it on Holodeck, not yours (at least the first out of those who have tried claiming so).

Grow up and admit you were wrong. Congrats on completing it, but you were not the first
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-26-2010, 01:38 PM
I'll sing your praises after I do the mission myself...in seven or eight months. :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Apologies OP, Gratz man thx for clearing it up in another Thread, I was hoping for Fleets to be the main ones posting about this instead of some guys who play alot together ,but Im still very impressed..... below is why it was so hard for me to believe it which is from my other thread but I wanted to make sure I could retract what i said here as well so you could get the credit do you.

We did give alot of people pointers and helped out alot of non fleet members with infected as well as my Science and Engineering Divisions wrote a guide as well. However Cryptic updates their raid content often due to the bugs ect. The thing is we were planning on releasing another How to guide for The Cure ,but again there are several bugs for Cryptic to confirmed before you can release a complete guide. We had 3 groups going and every single one of them ran into different bugs that did not allow for completion except for 1 which the Shields actually broke in a good way.

This is why I was so skeptical to begin with Kor_Dahar_Master that his group completed it so fast. We had 3 different groups all run into the same bugs that would not allow for completion. When you are taking the shields down there are several things that go wrong. The timers on the transformers were reseting when they were not intended too(the main timer not the individuel ones), the workers could be 50 feet away and still be reconfiguring the transformers, alot of the kits are not working like they should. Cool down timers would get stuck on the kits ect. The effects of kits only last for 1 second instead of the intended times, some of the shields of people characters where staying at -1 . The final ground boss gets stuck sometimes and you cant tank him correctly.I didnt want to just post all the bugs and make it seem like Im flaming Cryptic, They have been great and The Devs have contacted alot of our members about these bugs and they have been great in responding and talking with us on a one on one level. They have been wonderful in this respect and have been on top of these major bugs every time we have reported them. I have seen alot of flame about Cryptic ,but unlike alot of other companies they care about their community and are very verbal with them I havnt seen this kind of involvement in a very very long time. Thx Cryptic

PS: GJ Kor_Dahar_Master for putting up with the flames of others even after writing a guide for everyone Im glad someone else is trying to roll with the punches as well
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-26-2010, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kor_Dahar_Master View Post
Yes mortals the uber team has done it again and been the first on holodeck to finish "THE CURE".

1 hour 28 mins 17 seconds with no exploits or avoiding patrols.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2...0032510174.jpg

Achilles@Kor_Dahar_Master
Bob@Bobkyou
Kudorion@Dswrd
Charlie@jackal1701A
Cinder@Terok-Nor

The mighty the few.:p

Please posts your comments of worship below.
Omg lol did it with a pug , very easy to do.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-27-2010, 01:10 AM
whatever anyone says bud. gratz its a tough ground fight, space was disappointing for us but W/e good times.
The mini boss was for sure hardest for us took a few tries to get him down ourselves.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-27-2010, 02:14 AM
screenshots or it didn't happen. These must include incontrevertible proof that no one else has already done it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-27-2010, 02:44 AM
I'd like to see all these fleets that claim to be first get together and duke it out.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-27-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
screenshots or it didn't happen. These must include incontrevertible proof that no one else has already done it.

Screen shot was included, however if you have proof we were not first by all means post it, if not take your envy out in game on the borg.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-27-2010, 03:04 AM
any one can say they were first I could say i was first to solo it you can't prove different. Not my envy that needs to be taken out on the borg but your ego.