Lt. Commander
# 1 looking for a mature fleet
03-25-2010, 11:35 AM
hello, i have 3 to 6 players looking for a mature fleet.<<(someone that doesn't cuss/curse every other word or use racial or religious slurs) we are looking for a mid-sized fleet 20 to 30 players. at least 3 of us are eastern time zone. you must have and use Ventrilo. we are into pve and pvp mainly fed. but we do have klingons. we do not rp. at least 4 of us are RA.

thanks Herb
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Project Navras may very well be the fleet you're looking for. We're a fleet nearing 50 ships, at the moment, devoting ourselves to enjoying every aspect that Star Trek Online has to offer, whether it's RP, PVP, or simply good, old fashioned PVE, with raids and fleet actions. We have our own forums, voice comms, and weekly schedule of events-- with member access to the Fleet Bank, and regularly-held contests for our members.

We have a complete award/medals system on our forums, thus allowing our members to earn commendations and decorations from their actions within the fleet. We also have divisions, allowing you to devote yourself to certain duties/responsibilities within the fleet that will help you in progressing through our ranking system.

If you're interested, then it all starts by checking out our fleet recruitment thread. The link is located in my signature-- and after that, check out our website and forums at www.ProjectNavras.com -- you might even decide to fill out an application.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Greetings Herb,

You and your friends would be happy to have you join us. We are a casual fleet that is more than willing to help everyone. We are an adult fleet, but we don't typically drop the f*bomb every other word.. it's possible you would hear it while we are PvPing and people are getting into the swing of it, but typically we are all very mature. We dip into many different aspects of STO like PvE, PvP, RP, and Crafting if any of that also interests you. We don't make any rigid requirements of our members and have a very laid back atmosphere.

If you would like to know more check out our website linked in my signature below. As I mentioned we would be happy to have you. If you have any questions just let me know~
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 12:24 PM
I ask you check out the website of The Shadows for our particulars, but we are the style of fleet you are seeking. We have TS3 available, not Vent. Our charter specifically forbids language/actions of the type you mention and is grounds for immediate dismissal from the fleet. We don't have a Klingon fleet setup yet, but once we get enough members wanting it, we'll do it.

Mostly, we're just a casual fleet that allows members to play as they want to play, while providing the framework and freedom to do so, as long as they act in a mature and respectful manner.
/B2
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 12:31 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Incoming Transmission<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Section 31 Ops is now looking for the strong, brave, and willing to join our fleet!!!!

We have multiple members that range from the casual player to hardcore gamers. We also have vent up and running as well as website up http://section31ops.guildportal.com.

We are the Operation Division of Section 31. We do the work. We are a Fleet that is often ask to do what the average Star Fleet officer would be unable or unwilling to accomplish. We carry out both standard and covert missions to protect the Federation from its enemies in this time of war on multiple fronts. We are on the front lines as combat veterans as well as a behind enemy lines covert strike force.

We are Star Fleets finest.

Feel free to check out website and leave a message on our forums if you think you are up too the challenge !!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>End Transmission<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Greetings, Herb and friends! Fleet 1580 may have what you're looking for. We're a mature fleet -- most of us are over 30 -- and we understand your desire to join a mature fleet. I don't think I've ever heard the kind of language you're talking about in our fleet communications, and it's not so far been a problem. We do have a smaller size than many fleets, which has helped to keep things personable and friendly. Our players are located in the Eastern and Central US timezones, and we do use Ventrilo for in-game voice chat -- especially during the more intense episodes, fleet actions, and PvP. Also, we are not an RP fleet, though a couple of our players do prefer to play in-character. We come from a wide range of MMO experience, and love to help lower-level members through episodes to advance their character.

I invite you to check out our recruiting thread for more information, and also our fleet website and forums. I wish you the best of luck in finding a fleet, and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me @ZweiSchuppen.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Welcome Aboard
03-25-2010, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the United Federation Armada. [/font]

Welcome to STO recruitment form for UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA

We also have a GSC voice server (United Federation Armada). If you dont have GSC here is a link
for it : GETGSC

Our creed is as follows:

( We are Unity, We are Diversified, We are Role Players, We are: " UNITED FEDERATION ARMADA")

Welcome to your new home

To apply go to our forum

United Federation Armada

We are now recruiting Federation officers. Also looking for alliances with other fleets.

We also are looking for United Federation Armada Klingon Division
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2010, 03:54 PM
thanks for the replies, i will be talking with the guys tonight/tomorrow.

Thanks Herb
Lt. Commander
# 9 Consider us the VKF
03-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Greetings Herb1347 & Friends from the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

We are the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet, made up of Vulcan’s and other races who value logic and analysis, who are medium RP and very organized around our central concept: To enhance and enrich the STO experience for our members. We help each other with info and game items (shared in our Fleet Bank), we don't require our members to do much more than share info and Intel, and we respect RL - always. We have members on odd schedules and our membership is worldwide - there will always be at least one VKF member around to team with perhaps more as our numbers are increases every day. Away missions are real fun with a group of players coordinating on Vent (faster than the chat box), and space battles are...epic!

There’s a lot more to the fleet than a post can explain please visit us at vulcankolinahrfleet.com alternatively send an in game message to @rawtalent or @VKFTKota and see if the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet is what you have been looking for.

'Dif-tor heh smusma'

Live Long and Prosper!

Join VKF!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Synergy is a mature and an active fleet. We have tons of fleet events together and we also have vent. Check us out at www.thesynergyfleet.com