Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Problems with tailor
03-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I had several problems with customize clothing on Tribble - all are now on Holodeck.

I am getting a charge of 80 credits even before I make any changes on my two Klingon boffs.

I have some incorrect color linkage between items. On one of my female Klingon boffs, a tactical, the colors for pants and boots are linked. I have a second female klingon boff also a tactical that does not have the issue. Both Klingon boffs have the colors for gloves and pants linked.

On all boffs - when I select Basic (I had previously switched to advanced view) on the customize pages there were no options to select. When I select reset it seems to use some options from my captain but applied to the Boff. After doing this (pressing reset on the boff) and canceling, if I select my captain the graphics for her face disappeared though ears, eyes, lips and hair remain. She is a liberated borg.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Not sure if it's a bug, but the 2nd uniform slot is now locked after the patch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 10:43 AM
The Fleet Uniform slot is locked, even if you have it. You can use it all you want if you already have a costume made for that slot, but if you go to edit it, you are allowed to go all the way to the end. When you click purchase, you're told that there is an error, that slot is locked. It does not charge you, and does not change the uniform in that slot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarinSolare
The Fleet Uniform slot is locked, even if you have it. You can use it all you want if you already have a costume made for that slot, but if you go to edit it, you are allowed to go all the way to the end. When you click purchase, you're told that there is an error, that slot is locked. It does not charge you, and does not change the uniform in that slot.
errr WROOONG. you can't wear the costume and yes the game DO charge you for it first tells you that "That slot is not unlocked" AFTER you hit confimation to the alteration.. I had 800k now after two tries i have 784k so yes it DO charge. and NO you can't wear the costume you already have for the slot...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 01:32 PM
when selecting "off-duty" uniform at the tailor to make one, it does not bring your toon structure (face, hieght, weight, scars, and the like) over the the slot so all you have to so is swap the clothes? rather odd.
and i also see the colors on upper and lower change at the same time, i cannot alter colors onone piece without if effecting the other.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 01:45 PM
Same problem. Not everyone is apparently having trouble bringing their character over to make off-duties, but I know I am. Wouldn't be a problem if I'd used a default... but I didn't. Stupid customization...