Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
I have just been in 3 Pvp Capture and hold matches and they are all bugged,
The counters get to a certain point and stop counting down.
Anyone else having this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Yes, I saw that on my second small cap and hold I played today.

We also noticed a very big gap in capping times for the KDF. Three ships would take longer to cap than a single ship used to take. At the repair yard, we had three ships and moved it from X into the lightest Klingon color. A single Fed Cruiser flew over the yard at full impulse and moved it into Federation icon. Something is definitely wrong. This happened in each of the five matches and in one of the matches, the counter stuck.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
it has happened before today, just allow teh otehr side to cap 3 and the timer normally starts, getting the side that is winning to allow the other side to cap is however more difficult
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 01:17 PM
Uh oh, looks like the red/blue bug isn't just in FvF!

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=141543
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I saw this too.

It looked to me like only one of the capture points was actually "capturable." The rest remained neutral, hence no one can generate points and the match stalls.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-25-2010, 05:50 PM
Something is definitely wrong. I just did over a million damage in a T3 game that lasted for more than 30 minutes. It's not clear to me if the nodes are actually broken, but it is certain that the capture behavior is not the same between the red side and blue side (or between fed and klingon; my perspective is klingon). Nodes are taking dramatically longer to turn red, and can be turned blue almost immediately by a single ship.

It also seems that nodes are taking a long time on both sides to fully turn their respective color and begin to generate points, but visually there is not a good indication of whether a node is fully captured or not.

It's very odd, but very frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynstar View Post
Yes, I saw that on my second small cap and hold I played today.

We also noticed a very big gap in capping times for the KDF. Three ships would take longer to cap than a single ship used to take. At the repair yard, we had three ships and moved it from X into the lightest Klingon color. A single Fed Cruiser flew over the yard at full impulse and moved it into Federation icon. Something is definitely wrong. This happened in each of the five matches and in one of the matches, the counter stuck.
The capture times are definitely broken. Federation players are capping points by simple fly overs, Klingon points require almost 30 seconds to cap with two ships.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2010, 07:10 PM
saw this bug too
played 5 as klingon and 6 with my fed char
i flew in a fresh open capture&hold mission directly to the Starbase, waited there(as klingon). Nothing happens after 2 minutes.
Then 1 Fed player came to me and he had it in 2 seconds(no joke)

very annoying bug
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Stig View Post
The capture times are definitely broken. Federation players are capping points by simple fly overs, Klingon points require almost 30 seconds to cap with two ships.
On my Klingon by myself it was taking 1 minute and 30 seconds to cap, then a fed would fly over with 3 of us there and it would immediately go blue. Guess the Feds had the edge today in pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-26-2010, 12:23 AM
I question why no one has requested GM help for the maps yet... They should have the ability to collapse the map and force a restart.