Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 cant use kit abilities
03-25-2010, 01:25 PM
have switched different kits out and even re logged but cannot use abilities. option to assign them to quick slot bar not present. all other items that can be assigned as normal. the symbols show up in their previously assigned quick slots from before patch. just cannot activate them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 03:49 PM
same issue here
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Add me to the list. Was working prior to patch. Now I can't fire a kit ability. All my other abilities (fire weapons, tricorder scan, etc...) will work fine.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-25-2010, 07:04 PM
The same. The only way i can throw a grenade is bear hug a guy and hope it goes off...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Same here. Gravimetric Shift and Thermal Vent are totally broken in any of the kits I have. Clicking them does nothing.

This is an enormous bug. Hate to say this, but I'm really surprised this was not found during testing and that it made it live.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Same issue
03-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Tachyon harmonic is gone from my powers list. Other abilities in the kit are working but that one cannot even be added to my tray. Also, my shields are stuck at -1
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Basically same issue here. Only really seeing problem on 1 of 3 characters I checked. And even for that one though it mostly seems to be grenades.

I'm on DS9 trying to do Crack in the Mirror which is on the base. Thought maybe it was messed up due to a possible change made to prevent setting of smoke grenades, etc. on bases. Funny thing is all the grenades have icons on the power tray with ones like smoke grenade never greyed out when the others are, just like in the past. But still never works. And while they are on the tray, they don't show up in the list of powers ever.

And I had a stun grenade working when that was the only grenade in a kit, but in my grenade satchel kit none are working. Also, they all are lighting up or greying out as they should depending on enemies, location, etc., but just don't work.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Same problem- My admirals kit won't launch any prowers, and while it shows up on my bar, the powers do not show up on the POWERS selection tab.

I have switched out kits, the replacement kits work. Just my old kit is bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-26-2010, 01:41 AM
I noticed one of my Admiral kit powers don't work (Analyst Mk IX). When I switch to other kits, their powers work but the analyst's powers still don't work when I re-equip.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-26-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboc148 View Post
I noticed one of my Admiral kit powers don't work (Analyst Mk IX). When I switch to other kits, their powers work but the analyst's powers still don't work when I re-equip.
I noticed the same thing with my Bunker Fabrication Mk IX kit. Swapped it for a Breach Engineer kit and that one works fine, but I just want to build my turrets again :-(.