Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
The standard away team drop downs in the Assignments tab are broken. With the exception of the top drop down, they all change the position above the one you are editing. For example, the 4th drop down changes the 3rd position etc. This means that only three of the 4 can be set.

Ticket ID #772,754
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2010, 11:38 PM
I bugged that a couple days ago too... Not a showstopper since I can fix it when the mission menu pops up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 12:03 AM
UPDATE: Because I had to try the new Imperial Cruiser skin I found a workaround.

Change ships, I realised my slots were right on the menu and went back to Sol to get my Star Cruiser and had it corrected itself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I've been reading many threads on this, and I finally have a hunch what might fix this. I suspect it's related to discharging whichever officer you had assigned to the first slot of your away team. After that, the UI gets confused about which officer is supposed to go where.

To fix it, try changing the officer assigned to the first slot. That should (theoretically) fix your entire away team.

Please let me know if this works!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Litana
I've been reading many threads on this, and I finally have a hunch what might fix this. I suspect it's related to discharging whichever officer you had assigned to the first slot of your away team. After that, the UI gets confused about which officer is supposed to go where.

To fix it, try changing the officer assigned to the first slot. That should (theoretically) fix your entire away team.

Please let me know if this works!
Thank you for your response. Changing the first is something I already tried, as I was hoping that it would rap around and change the bottom slot. This did not work.

You are probably right about the discharge thing though. I did just discharge all my white BO's for purple ones.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guervic
UPDATE: Because I had to try the new Imperial Cruiser skin I found a workaround.

Change ships, I realised my slots were right on the menu and went back to Sol to get my Star Cruiser and had it corrected itself.
I'll give this a try tonight, if I get to play (I really hope i do)
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guervic

That totally worked. You don't even need to leave the station, just set a different one as current and then switch back to whatever you have been using.