Lt. Commander
# 21
03-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutieFreak View Post
I checked it out last night. It was alright. It looks like they've populated it with npcs from the game. I thought I saw a young B'vat and Captain Mok the Ferengi somewhere in there.
I thought it was nice that they also had the late Captain Qat'Anmek from the tutorial... Hoping they'll had some hero NPCs at some point. Jean-Luc in the ~41000 uniform, perhaps? Kirk in the TOS uniform? Sisko with hair?
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-27-2010, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
Are you telling me that people are moaning about not be able to get into that load of garbage.
I just wish they would have included a "broke down poor people's table" that wobbled, so you had to put sugar packets under one leg.

Dancing on top would be ill advised.
Ensign
# 23 about the lifetime subcrtion
07-04-2014, 02:47 AM
i only joined it for the free 500 zen a month it adds up and u get it forever think about that that is worth 200 thats why i did it i think it was worth it more then buying zen all the dang time what do u think?
Career Officer
# 24
07-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Come on, man.

DIE, ZOMBIE!!!
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Captain
# 25
07-04-2014, 08:06 AM
I would certainly like to get a lifetime sub but $300, are you kidding me? I bet Cryptic has some little guy that looks like a Ferengi sitting behind a desk making all the subscription prices.
The only thing that I would like it for is the liberated Borg but I found a way around that (see below for how).

If you are like me and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a liberated Borg, well here's a tip.

You can make a liberated Borg or a Borg drone in general through the Alien character creator.
To do this you start out with a normal human face. Then you remove the hair and make the base completion infected. Once you've done that you put on the visor headpiece that covers one eye and change the eyepiece color to red (it has to be the visor that goes around you head). Then if you want to you can make different forehead patterns to make klingon Borg or a Bolian one.

GORNZILLA
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-04-2014, 08:23 AM
The Captain's Table once was a fortress of solitude and would be worth visiting again if they would restore access to the shipyard. I used to refit new starships in the peace and quiet, where only a few mature players would go, to avoid the annoying childish behavior on ESD. But PWE ripped the shipyard access out. So if I have to endure juvenile crap on ESD anyway, then why go to the Captain's Table at all?
Community Moderator
# 27
07-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Captains,

You've been sucked into posting in a necro thread. If you want to continue the conversation, please start a new thread.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread