> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
after a full day of PvE (Of which I'm enjoying) I wanted to see if anyone other than me is having some of these issues.
1. When doing explore missions, the exp per mission is about what i expect on Fed side, but doing a chain of three then turning in to get the badges I noticed I gained 23 exp for the turn in. This number kept going down when i leveled, in other words I went from 70 exp, leveled once, went to 30 exp, leveled again and went to 26 exp so on and so forth, is this intended?
2. Some of my missions start with no dialog, but are still doable (sometimes) but when I complete them I gain no exp. In some cases I warp in only to find an empty map.
3. many of the npcs are spawning on or in buildings where you cant get them, and if you can shoot one on a building they jump down like lemmings and die to the fall.
4. Some of the buildings...are floating. Yes floating, as in i can walk under them, and some times i fall through the map. Sadly the npcs do the same thing and when they do they too fall through the map, this means no mission complete because you cant get them.
5. Still finding anomalies on space maps.
6. Finding borg devices in the strangest places, on on alot of ground maps where we dont have anything to do with them.