Lt. Commander
# 21
03-26-2010, 10:06 AM
I wish they'd give more footwear options for the uniforms. Specifically tall high heeled boots. And like, a knife to keep in them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Deffintely need more options and a wider assortment of options. i was hoping to get a more Malcolm Reynolds Browncoat look. That Bajoran Vedek robe is just not gonna cut it.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Off Duty Duds
03-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Now in a future where I would have access to a replicator, I would be wearing:

Goggles
Skirts
Bows
Hats
Comfy Shoes
Sock
Thigh High Socks
Sweaters
Vests
Capes
Scarves
Hair Accessories
Uhh, simultaneously? heh heh

But seriously, I enjoy my new blue jeans and "Lost In Space" Will Robinson shirt! Don't forget, this is only a start, certainly much more to come in the future. Just don't be too disappointed if you find your most coveted garments on the C-Store, though lol

"Danger... DANGER, Will Robinson! Sensors detect alien microtransactions coming this way!"

"Oh, the pain... the PAIN!"
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryxx View Post

But seriously, I enjoy my new blue jeans and "Lost In Space" Will Robinson shirt! Don't forget, this is only a start, certainly much more to come in the future. Just don't be too disappointed if you find your most coveted garments on the C-Store, though lol

"Danger... DANGER, Will Robinson! Sensors detect alien microtransactions coming this way!"

Notice she said Sock not socks
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Notice she said Sock not socks
Tank Girl came to mind while reading Raven's list.......
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Tank Girl came to mind while reading Raven's list.......
She IS just the girl...just the girl...the girl you want!
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I'd love a captain photon outfit
And a crowbar for Fordon Greenman my bearded engineer.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryxx View Post

Okay, I will admit sometimes my clothing seems Rummage Sale Reject inspired, but I think it looks stylish. Besides, you just might need it.

Currently wearing: skirt, knee high white socks, brown loafers, black and red tartan skirt, black blouse, red sweater, red bow, black rimmed glasses, red hair bow, and my Gir bag (messenger back with Gir from Invader Zim on it that makes a great schoolbag, laptop bag, and purse).
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-26-2010, 11:26 AM
What's wrong with the off-duty clothing?

I like the off-duty clothing.

It's Star Trek, people. We're not going to have jeans and t-shirts.

I was slightly disappointed with the small selection, but otherwise very pleased with the choices given.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-26-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't see what is wrong with the off-duty clothing, I liked it enough that I changed both my captain's look and that of all my bridge officers. Personally, my crew looks more reminiscent of the Maquis now, but I like it.

There may be a small selection right now, but I'm sure that Cryptic will eventually expand upon that. There are so many times in Star Trek, I think most notably DS9, that off-duty clothing was seen. In a few months, we might have more choices for off-duty clothes than normal uniforms.