Lt. Commander
Playing through the eppisodes it's become clear to me that the Federation has lost it's way. The Undine are calling the shots and section 31 is getting more brazen in their disregard for the ideals of the Federation.

Now with the addition of FvF PvP, I think this would be a perfect opertunity for a player coordinated civil war. I'm hoping to create a fleet dedicated to the twin goals of Roleplaying said civil war, and cooperation in PvP, primarily FvF, but not exclusively (just because the brass is a bunch of Undine doesn't mean we can leave federation citizens to be enslaved by the Klingon empire).

This thread is to see if anyone else thinks this would be a good idea, and get some leadership together to make it happen.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Nope! This is compounded by the fact I don't know you and that this is not the fleet recruiting section :p

oh! best of luck
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-26-2010, 09:05 AM
It's not in the fleet recrutment section because the target audiance for this post is the general population. Even if you don't want to join the fleet i'm imagining, i'm interested in hearing whether or not you think the concept is something worth having in game. If interest is shown I'll put together a recrutment post targeting those who want to participate rather than the STO playerbase as a whole.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-26-2010, 09:13 AM
Turtlewing, don't be miffed by Cappy's rejection. Unless you are beardless, it happens to all of us. Actually, Ten-Forward is a silly place. Best not go there. Not that it is a closed society or anything, but seriousness is simply not tolerated. I tried it once, got tired of being stared at. Now I live in the stream of consciousness that is Ten-Forward.
Better that you start a fleet based on PvP jello shooter wrestling. That will get more recruits around here.
They don't let most of us here int he general pop. For their own protection, you see. It's not that we are locked up here wth you, but that you are in the padded cell with us! But it's okay, ocasionally, someone brings cupcakes!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-26-2010, 10:22 AM
and coffee! Wewt! Feed the crazy hyper peeps more caffeine NOW!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm still waiting for my cupcake, they said they would bring me one.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MycroftHolmes View Post

Better that you start a fleet based on PvP jello shooter wrestling. That will get more recruits around here.
An intersting concept, would the wrestling occure in a ring of jello shooters, or would the jello shooters be the "beverage" of choice for the spectators?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlewing View Post
An intersting concept, would the wrestling occure in a ring of jello shooters, or would the jello shooters be the "beverage" of choice for the spectators?
Dude you're being serious in Ten Forward.

Stop it.

Nothing is serious here.

Including this reply.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-26-2010, 11:22 AM
Also, you may now consider your thread DERAILED.

This thread is now about kittens and professional wrestling.

GO.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-26-2010, 11:33 AM
oooo blue jello cubes in a small pool. *waves hands* come on *flex*