Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Wednesday, 31, March from 3am to 7am PST (11am to 3pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Wednesday, March 31st from 3am PDT to 7am PDT (10am to 2pm GMT) in order to perform phasing server maintenance. This will include all of our game servers and the account server. The website also be down for a brief period during this maintenance. We will update this thread when we have more information.
Thanks for the heads up
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
Phasing server maintenance ehhh, I guess those Disrupting server maintenances were causing too much errrrr...........Disruption
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popov147 View Post
Phasing server maintenance ehhh, I guess those Disrupting server maintenances were causing too much errrrr...........Disruption
Lets hope they dont switch to Chroniton services...it would slow things down
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Trick or Treat?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Guys.... please pay attention to dates in your thread titles. This is not the first time that you've gotten the date wrong, and THIS time you've even got the wrong month. (10/31?) The written-out date in the title doesn't even match the date in the message body.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by immagikman01 View Post
Lets hope they dont switch to Chroniton services...it would slow things down
Naw they tried that this past weekend and look at the results. <hides in smallish cave out of dragon site>
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-30-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
Guys.... please pay attention to dates in your thread titles. This is not the first time that you've gotten the date wrong, and THIS time you've even got the wrong month. (10/31?) The written-out date in the title doesn't even match the date in the message body.
Seriously if this is all you can complain about why bother? it doesn't take a genius to figure out what they mean, so quit giving them grief for a typo. I'm sure that you have made little mistakes in your life as well.

As for the maintenance, thanks Cryptic for keeping us informed about what you are doing. Anything that makes the game better is OK by me.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-30-2010, 09:00 AM
While I appreciate the patching and fixing, I still don't get why the servers need THAT much maintenance. Now even FOUR hours next day and we had three maintenance days this week already (since last Monday or so). I know there was a big patch and that was a good one, however ... is this big maintenance necessary?

Anyway, the game is improving, so this is all I'm saying about it, let's hope there won't be much more maintenance for the next few days or weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_IndigoFyre
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Wednesday, March 31st from 3am PDT to 7am PDT (10am to 2pm GMT) in order to perform phasing server maintenance. This will include all of our game servers and the account server. The website also be down for a brief period during this maintenance. We will update this thread when we have more information.
Hello Cryptic

Although it does not affect me i was wondering about the times of the maintanence, i beleive i saw a post where you had said that you would be cylcing the maintanence around the prime times of each time zone to lessen the effect of down times in peek times around the world (e.g 2am gmt - 4am gmt and then next week 2pm gmt - 4pm gmt etc etc). Is this still; being planned