Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Efficient BO trait
03-26-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm just a little bit confused.

I have a Saurian tactical BO with the space trait Efficient. However, when I drop her into the assigned slot my energy stats for my warp core do not get the boost that it says they should get, which is +5 to all stats. Any help? Does it just not work with any other BOs except the liberated borg BO?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-26-2010, 11:45 AM
It is supposed to be stackable, and it was fixed if I remember the patch notes correctly. Have a quick scan on the patch notes about this trait.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-26-2010, 11:50 AM
That doesn't really answer my question. I'm not stacking the power as I do not have a liberated borg BO and I don't have the efficient trait for my toon. My tac BO is the only character in my whole crew to have it and yet when she gets dropped in the slot my power lvls do not change, so I'd like to know if anyone has encountered this as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-26-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_H
That doesn't really answer my question. I'm not stacking the power as I do not have a liberated borg BO and I don't have the efficient trait for my toon. My tac BO is the only character in my whole crew to have it and yet when she gets dropped in the slot my power lvls do not change, so I'd like to know if anyone has encountered this as well.
Did you check it out in a mission or in pvp space? I found that if you looking at it from the Navigation map between systems, your power levels will look default without bonuses applied.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-26-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_H
That doesn't really answer my question. I'm not stacking the power as I do not have a liberated borg BO and I don't have the efficient trait for my toon. My tac BO is the only character in my whole crew to have it and yet when she gets dropped in the slot my power lvls do not change, so I'd like to know if anyone has encountered this as well.
It doesnt add 5 to all power levels, it adds 5 to all level of efficiency at commander level.
See the commander skill points you spend maximum of 52 in each shields,weapons,aux,engines well it adds 5 onto that not your power levels.
You must have atleast one point in each to see any benefit and it only boosts any of your power levels which are below 60.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-26-2010, 01:27 PM
thanks petie86, that explains it, I didn't quite get. I'll wait till cmmdr lvl to see the bonus then.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_H
thanks petie86, that explains it, I didn't quite get. I'll wait till cmmdr lvl to see the bonus then.
With efficiency the lower your power setting the bigger the bonus

IE if you have aux 25 youl probably get about 40 after effiicency , but if you set aux at 50 you will probably get 51, this works with all weapons , engines and shields aswell.

So if you tend to go around with full weapons power , theres not much point in investing into weapons efficency.

Butr at captain level when you get shield and engine performance, that adds power regardless of power setting.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Does a Bo exist that has a higher reverse polarity skill in a lower slot than normal?

example : Reverse Polarity 3 in the ensign slot

And if there are how do I find that bo ? the exchange?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headlockman View Post
Does a Bo exist that has a higher reverse polarity skill in a lower slot than normal?

example : Reverse Polarity 3 in the ensign slot

And if there are how do I find that bo ? the exchange?
If only.

You won't find a lvl 3 power at ensign level.

Sorry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-29-2010, 09:18 AM
I've got a spare efficient Saurian Science Officer and want to trade him against an Tac or Eng. PM me, if you're interested.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 AM.