Lt. Commander
# 31
03-27-2010, 06:56 AM
1) Patience! I can't be online all the damn time! :p

If you see me or Corban online and you haven't gotten an invite yet, shoot us a tell, we'll hook you up.

In fact, anyone in the fleet can invite, so if you see Ten Forward under anyone's "Fleet" section, just let'em know and they can invite you.

2) No, sorry Bheduwa, it's a Fed fleet... of course, you're still more than welcome, even though you're a dirty Klink, we won't hold it against ya. Just create a Fed toon if you haven't already.

3) Yes Rwalph, it absolutely will. If Corban hasn't already done that, I'll do it when I have a chance.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks for getting us set up in game last night Hazard. As many know I was in no condition to do so. We'll all have some business to discuss in the days to come, but for now I just wanna say thanks to everyone who has joined up. I think we'll be making a name among the fleets of STO.

. o O ( What kind of name remains to be seen.) :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Count me in, but my other two are more than likely gonna stay in their fleet. But I'll add Zero@Captain_Zero in to the Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Okay. I've updated the first post. We've got the ingame stuff set up, you'll just need to catch me online. I'll try to pop in from time to time now so I can add members when necessary.

I'm new to the ingame fleet stuff. Currently Hazard and Satcong are hooked up in game. Can they do invites? If not is there a way to set it up so more than one member can? My schedule doesn't allow me to be in game as much as I'd like.

Lastly we'll be start discussing other details for the fleet soon. Rules of conduct and such. I'm sure it'll be pretty straight forward but we'll want to make them official. I'll post some ideas soon, but if anyones got some you could start posting them anytime. I'll be back in game late tonight. Around 1-2pm CST I think.

< Night owl syndrome.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-27-2010, 02:04 PM
A fleet Called "Ten Forward" now has offical Alliance backing. The forum grows stronger daily, now.
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-27-2010, 02:05 PM
I'll officially join as soon as my game starts working again.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-27-2010, 02:32 PM
Just as a heads up, anyone who's in the fleet can invite other people to the fleet, so if you see anyone online who's in the fleet and you want in, just ask them and they can hook you up.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-27-2010, 02:44 PM
wewt, all can recruit...and dance? I sense a great power has come to STO
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-27-2010, 02:45 PM
*Starts to boogy on the dance floor*
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Okay. I've updated the first post. We've got the ingame stuff set up, you'll just need to catch me online. I'll try to pop in from time to time now so I can add members when necessary.

I'm new to the ingame fleet stuff. Currently Hazard and Satcong are hooked up in game. Can they do invites? If not is there a way to set it up so more than one member can? My schedule doesn't allow me to be in game as much as I'd like.

Lastly we'll be start discussing other details for the fleet soon. Rules of conduct and such. I'm sure it'll be pretty straight forward but we'll want to make them official. I'll post some ideas soon, but if anyones got some you could start posting them anytime. I'll be back in game late tonight. Around 1-2pm CST I think.

< Night owl syndrome.
You mind if I friend you so I can see when you're online?