Lt. Commander
# 781
07-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
Well, Captain Zero and I went head to head in a match. First match was close but Capt Zero got me. Then I switched power settings to defensive and then we just kept firing. Thought we'd do that until our fingers bled, but two things brought the fun to a stop.

First another player klink showed up and started shooting Zero, then Zero got booted and couldn't log back in.

Still, if you guys want to go head to head go to the Ker'at system in Eta Eridani with opposing side ships. Lots of fun!
when? I could go for some pew pew
Lt. Commander
# 782
07-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Well, Captain Zero and I went head to head in a match. First match was close but Capt Zero got me. Then I switched power settings to defensive and then we just kept firing. Thought we'd do that until our fingers bled, but two things brought the fun to a stop.

First another player klink showed up and started shooting Zero, then Zero got booted and couldn't log back in.

Still, if you guys want to go head to head go to the Ker'at system in Eta Eridani with opposing side ships. Lots of fun!
Wait, another guy was shootin' at me?? Didn't even notice. Ran full power to defence through out the majority of the match.
Lt. Commander
# 783
07-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Yeah, then they cheered for me in the local chat channel. I wanted to tell them off, but they were doing what a klink ship should do I suppose.

So theres's something to watch out for when duelling in that system.
Lt. Commander
# 784
07-04-2010, 08:21 AM
Nightmareish.

Truely, who would expect such behavior in an PvP zone...

What is the world coming to.
Lt. Commander
# 785
07-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Nightmareish.

Truely, who would expect such behavior in an PvP zone...

What is the world coming to.
I know he didn't do anything wrong, but I had just started to turn the tide in my favour after being destroyed in the first round so when he joined in I just thought, "Hey this is my kill!"

So I'm greedy. Sue me!
Lt. Commander
# 786
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Maybe I should've turned on him for a bit.....

I'm up for rounds in the tribble as far as that goes. There's usually no one there to interfear with dueling matches an might be a good place to let everyon have at it with their Fed and Kling folks. I'd love to go at Dawson's Riker with Mav for a few rounds to see what would happen.
Lt. Commander
# 787
07-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Maybe I should've turned on him for a bit.....

I'm up for rounds in the tribble as far as that goes. There's usually no one there to interfear with dueling matches an might be a good place to let everyon have at it with their Fed and Kling folks. I'd love to go at Dawson's Riker with Mav for a few rounds to see what would happen.
We'll have to organize some more fleet events. Its good for morale and while they don't always work out, when they do its lots of fun.

Even if we didn't use tribble and just met with as many feds and klinks from our fleet and the SDA/KDA we could have a lot of fun with a large scale mixed PVP there.
Lt. Commander
# 788
07-06-2010, 07:06 AM
+1 for fleet Pvp.

Maybe using the Risa meeting time?
Lt. Commander
# 789
07-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Untill I get Picard to LtC.... Stone an' the Airwolf ill dominate (when I get better weps and shileds and engines that is)
Lt. Commander
# 790
07-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Quote:
We'll have to organize some more fleet events. Its good for morale and while they don't always work out, when they do its lots of fun.

Even if we didn't use tribble and just met with as many feds and klinks from our fleet and the SDA/KDA we could have a lot of fun with a large scale mixed PVP there.
I can see it now. Shoot this! No Shoot that!!! WEAPONS FREE!!