Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed fleet dedicated to pvp?
03-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey everyone - looking to form a fed fleet that would be more or less dedicated to pvp. I've played a ton of pvp, more so on the fed side, and its just clear that you can't really be effective when pugging. Pvp requires good teams and good team work. I'm in a fleet with a number of friends and we tend to pvp together, and do well, but the problem is we all work and live in different parts of the world and aren't often on at the same time... or we're at different ranks, etc. This means I tend to be pvping alone or in smaller groups, and we tend to get owned.

What I'd like to do is assemble a fleet of fed players who almost exclusively level up via pvp... I have a character slot left and I think I'm gonna re-roll... ideally the initial fleet members would all start off on the same rank, use lt. 1-6 to practice and form fleet tactics, etc. It would just be nice to log in, get on the fleet channel, find some fleet mates and then go pvp. At the moment my fleet isnt pvp oriented... so let's form up a pvp fleet and beat back the klinks!

If you'd be interested in helping to form a pvp oriented fleet, send me a message...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 12:04 AM
I'd be willing to join. I PvP quite a bit in STO and have been playing in Eve for a couple years so I have the PvP experience.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 12:08 AM
Good to see more organized fleets for pvp makes the competition better that is for sure.
good luck and we wish you the best from DOB. see you on the battle field.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2010, 12:28 AM
Not to rain on your parade, but isn't this more appropriate to post in Fleet recruitment?