1. You refer to your personal vehicle as your "Runabout"
2. You spend more than 30 minutes a day in the Ten Forward forum.
3. You have a pet named "tribble"
4. You understand more than five words in Klingon (or Klingonese)
5. Whenever you loose your keys, cell phone, or other important personal item, you refer to the items as having "Gone Sulu".
post more, or let the thread die. The choice is yours.
1) When everything you look at still looks like its moving past you.
2) When your eyes are bloodshot from screen strain.
3)When your coworkers ask you if you are high because you look dizzy and your eyes are bloodshot
4) When you smile at the observation that you could put both phasers on your coworker that accused you of being high, based on where they are standing diagonally from you.....
12. When you get the music from STO stuck in your head for houres at a time.
13. When you get excided that you finaly found a tribble and intentionaly give it lots of food.
14. When your mom tells you to get off STO and says that she is "sick of your obsession with ST"
15. When you have to remeber not to refer to Star Trek as ST or Deep Space Nine as DS9 when talking to non treckies.
16) when you start thinking the Klingon (etc) are behind everything that goes wrong.
17) You insist on being referred to as captain.
18) You talk to the microwave/oven asking it for a meal/drink and then complain that it's broken when it fails to produce it.