Lt. Commander
# 12
03-26-2010, 07:44 PM
*Stabs the game client*

Let the lady in! NOW!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-27-2010, 01:29 PM
It still doesn't seem to be working. Here's what I tried...

- turning off and turning back on my computer
- uninstalling and reinstalling the game
- uninstalling and deleting the cryptic folder then reinstalling
- updating my drivers
- deleting old stuff I don't use anymore (my memory was really low)

I don't understand why it doesn't work. I thought it might have been the patch, but I got on fine on Thursday. The only thing I can think of is that I downloaded the TOS uniforms from the site Capulet put up and I haven't been on since. Is there anyway I can undo that?

Any suggestions on how to get it back up would be much appreciated. I'm completely computer dumb.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-27-2010, 01:32 PM
The only thing i can really think of why its not working is that your vid card may have hit a speed bump. I know theres been a few users our there that have played STO and had to buy new video cards because of over heating due to the graphics. I know we did a few things last night and it should of worked. Last thing i can say seeing as I cant be there to see whats all happening is take your comp in "which would be $$" and get someone to check to see whats up.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm pretty sure my lappy still is under warranty so I could try getting someone to look at it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
I'm pretty sure my lappy still is under warranty so I could try getting someone to look at it.
might be the best bet for yah, unless pops is a techy and can figure it out? I would try to fix it myself but i knows you and comps lol. Just kinda explain whats going on to them and im sure theyll go over all your comp specs make sure things are working as intended. If something is out such as your card you might have to get a new one

I know we were playing togeather like....a few days ago so something must of went in order to not let yah play. We fully uninstalled the game and its folder and installed a fresh copy with a new patch onto it so it should of worked.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-27-2010, 01:47 PM
My daddy's a computer guy, but something happened and he had to go to work (which is with computers, of course) and I'd feel bad asking him to look at it today.

I'll be on vent later and I'll be on window's messenger today if anyone feels like chatting lol.

Messenger is ericajoanne@gmail.com.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-27-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
My daddy's a computer guy, but something happened and he had to go to work (which is with computers, of course) and I'd feel bad asking him to look at it today.

I'll be on vent later and I'll be on window's messenger today if anyone feels like chatting lol.

Messenger is ericajoanne@gmail.com.
Ahh that sucks, maybe make him some cookies and go dad can you look at the computer, its being mean to me lol. Most dads will do anything for there daughters

Aye ill be on vent later, btw i had to fix my vent earlier so i have to supply yah with a user and password to get in now

I have had like 5 people today in my vent that i have never seen before, so security was upgraded a tad

im on messenger: locutusofborg010@hotmail.com
im also on skype: kaitarfett =)
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-27-2010, 05:10 PM
Messenger. I haven't used that for a few years, but its a good idea so I went and signed up

corbanlewis36@gmail.com
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Havent used Messenger in bout a year. Our new computer doesn't even have it.