Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cancelled
03-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I had really hoped a good result would have come out of the latest fix but it seems that its not to be. You have a terrible product here Cryptic, and it needs to be brought back down, and rebetaed. Too many bugs not to mention the horrible server disconnects since this last weeks update. I played it to 2ranks from Captain. I've seen all I need to see. I even told all my online friends to try it out. Atleast you made a few bucks off unsuspecting poeple. Completely dissatisfied. Not with the idea or its main attractions, just the all the issues with it, and theres alot...too many. Betas don't have this many. On that i've cancelled my account as well as all the poeple I told about it.
I really want a refund but, we all know thats not possible with online games. I have never wanted a refund on a game purchase ever. Thats a reflection of how awfull an experience I have had the last few days with this game. You work all week if not more, do what you need to do with life and when you get an opportunity to relax and GAME on something you have a big interest in, it doesnt work as advertised. I have seen the posting of how your working on things, and trying to resolve in game, and conections issues but, its bad...really bad. Everything has issues. Not just one facet. ALL of it. space combat..pve/pvp. Quests, exploration, simple map and instance changes are a challenge just staying online as of late. Items, skilling up...loosing skills/levels. I mean really? How many bugs have to be present before you say,"What kind of product are we pushing here?".
It's horrible the way the rest of your COSTUMERS will hang in there; while, you collect their money, and give them a bad experience with no real end game content no less.

This is my first and last Cryptic game.

read this post while it lasts...I'm sure it will be censored.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2010, 06:42 PM
.. while I will not bother reading this wall of text, I hereby inform you that:

1.) "I quit" themed threads are prone to be deleted by nature.

2.) I fail to see the point of your "endeavor".

3.) Most importantly, your desire to leave this game is by no means a bug, but a decision, and therefore this thread is clearly misplaced.
If any other reason fails, this might be the one that will get this thread at least locked eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2010, 07:15 PM
He's saying that he's not happy with the current quality of the game and that he's choosing to spend his money on other games and not this one.

You're right it is a choice but it's based on the quality of the game. Who cares if this thread gets locked.

He's not saying anything that a lot of people have been thinking. He's not happy and would rather spend his money on other games. Maybe Cryptic will read his post and take notice that a lot of people are either canceling their accounts or thinking of canceling their accounts. The real problem, and this is not limited to Cryptic, is the appearance no one care about the customer or supporting the customer. I'm guessing the reason for this is they're simply overwhelmed by the number of support tickets and issues that are being found.
Most software companies run under-staffed because they can get away with it.

I could tell you horror stories I've been involved with. This is nothing compared what I've seen but it's all relative.