Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi,

I saw this thread posted elsewhere in a different section of the Forum, but I seem to be 1 of a few people have encountered a possible bug. I am a Commander rank 2, with 4 Lt.Commander AWAY members 2 tactical, 1 science, 1 engineer. We beam down to do the Hunting the Hunters Worth mission, I get past the first Hirogen battle with my crew fine... then my team says I should gather more data about those transporter devices, so when I activtate it to go to next test, I am the only person left to fight 4 Hirogen after beaming over to the next Force Field cage. I can barely kill 1 Hirogen before the other 3 pummel me to death and another Hiorgen beams in to take the other guy's place. This hardly seems fair, even if I use power ups and special attacks I don't last long. I have read from a few other people who have played this level this should not be happening that I lose my AWAY team. I started doing this mission just right after the new patch was applied 2 days ago, possibly related?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Same problem

I've submitted a ticket: #771279

I've finished the mission by soloing the next 3 Hirogen spawn, then you take down all the forcefield and you can rejoin your Away team.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ci4nte
Same problem

I've submitted a ticket: #771279

I've finished the mission by soloing the next 3 Hirogen spawn, then you take down all the forcefield and you can rejoin your Away team.

Youv'e finished the mission already? How did you beat them all by yourself? Can you divide them up or stun them? Really , if I could just get 1 to come at me at a atime and the other stay back without shooting at me or whatever I'd last but it's not happening.
Lt. Commander
# 4 I got died.
03-27-2010, 03:06 PM
I beat the enemies solo all the way up to the last group, and when i died, my group spawned with me.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Wow ... lots of old bugs from beta popping back in ... try this solution for missing away team members.

At the chat line. type the command:

/FillPetTeamList

May take a sec for it to kick in if server is slow.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm a Tactical Officer with many points in ground skill
With a blue Tactical kit I have 2 buffs and plasma granade
Tribble damage resistance buff

The first spawn is the most difficult, as they beam in when you approach the transporter.
I've activated most of the buffs when approaching, used Target Optics when they appeared and use the Sniper rifle to snipe one of them which was exposed (it was an hunter initiate, so no shield) 1 dead
then use the 3 attack to bash the others on me down, throw the plasma granade and roll away

With the plasma DoT and the snipe when is up, I finished with more than half health and they where all dead.

For the other groups I've used a similar tactics, but I used Aim to do more damage and kill them faster

When the forcefield are down, your Away Team is free
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-27-2010, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghartan
Wow ... lots of old bugs from beta popping back in ... try this solution for missing away team members.

At the chat line. type the command:

/FillPetTeamList

May take a sec for it to kick in if server is slow.
I've tried that, dying and respawning, beaming out and back in, redoing the mission from the beginning, but no luck

Also that command should summon your Away Team if they are not yet on the map, the problem is they are on the map but they can't reach you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2010, 04:21 PM
as a medic i completed it thought it was pretty cool without the away team keep moving away also used the trees as cover at parts to heal the shield they try to mob you in melee combat but their weapons are weak so keep them shooting and use a tribble to regen before moving to the next group or area, i got to the third holo emiter before the away team caught up

lol
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-27-2010, 05:11 PM
I am happy for you guys who have been able to beat this level by yourselves, but this is a bug, not a game design (as I have heard others didn't have this before) and I shouldn't have to spend every skill and power-up in my arsenal to get through a 2nd test that should be easy at the beginning I figure.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Another bug...
03-28-2010, 10:07 AM
I also got this bug... and I found 2 more...

My bugs on Hunting the hunters so far...
1: the bug we currently talking about, no away-team..
2: the teleport/shield device won't activate on one level, so I am stuck there, also, the hunters won't respown either...
3: this is a fun one, got a screenshot for this =D
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/700...huntersbug.png
For some reasons, you can fabricate devises outside of the forcefield, but only at a few spots... as the two onther bugs kept by staying, i desided to have some fun...

I only tried restarting the misson.. so now i try restarting the game AND misson... maybe it will help.